- 1 Fatimah Alghanem
- 1.1 Contact Information
- 1.2 Education
- 1.3 Career Interest
- 1.4 Work Experience
- 1.5 Resume
- 1.6 Personal Interests/ Hobbies
- 1.7 Favorite Aspect of Biology and Why
- 1.8 Favorite Aspect of Math and Why
- 1.9 BIOL 388 Weekly Assignments
- 1.10 Acknowledgment
- 1.11 References
- 1 LMU Drive, MSB-2283 Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Major: Biology
- Expected Graduation Year: Spring 2020
- Upper division courses in biology, chemistry, math, and computer science that I have taken: Ecology, Biochemistry, Survey of Biomathematics.
Loyola Marymount University
- Dates: Summer 2017
- teaching the new transfer LMU students about LMU
- helping them throughout orientation and their first few weeks in LMU
- Events planning and preparation
Personal Interests/ Hobbies
- Art& Crafts
Favorite Aspect of Biology and Why
My favorite aspect of biology is learning about how human develope along with other organisms and how their growing influence one another.
Favorite Aspect of Math and Why
My favorite aspect of math is Geometry because there's more than just numbers in it and it's applicable to real life.
BIOL 388 Weekly Assignments
- Weekly Assignments
- Journal Entries
- Class Journal
- I worked with my homework partner, Angela Abarquez over text in this project.
- I copied the Template format from Alison S King from the following page: Template:Alison S King
- I copied the reference for assignment week 1 from Desiree Gonzalez.
- Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
Dahlquist,k. & Fitzpatrick, B.G. (2019). Biomathematical Modeling Week 1 Assignment Page