Avalekander Week 10
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
The purpose of this week's assignment is to familiarize ourselves with MatLab through following along with a Lynda video completing various practice exercises alongside the tutorial video.
MATLAB files created:
- The following files were generated through MatLab while following along with a Lynda tutorial in which making a script, making a loop, and making plots were shown in content chapters 2-4.
- I would like to acknowledge my homework partner, Sahil. I would also like to acknowledge Dr. Dahlquist and Dr. Fitzpatrick for their assistance over email.
- Dahlquist, K. & Fitpatrick, B. (2019). "BIOL388/S19: Week 10" Biomathematical Modeling, Loyola Marymount University. Accessed from:Week 10 Assignment Page
- Moser, S. (2018). Learning MATLAB. 'Lynda Learning:Linkedin.' Accessed From: https://www.lynda.com/MATLAB-tutorials/Learning-MATLAB/688521-2.html
Template: Ava Lekander
- User Page: Ava Lekander
- Journal Entries:
- Assignment Pages:
- Class Journal Pages:
- Biology 388 Home Page: BIOL 388 Class Page