From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Week 1 Assignment
- Be sure to submit your assignments on time. You made some changes to your User page after the deadline.
- All of the requested items were found on your user page except for what is noted below. You have the opportunity to go back and fix these items to earn back points that you lost on the assignment. The changes will be due at midnight February 7, when the Week 3 assignment is due.
- You need created sections with three levels of headers. However, you should be careful to not skip levels, but to use them in order, i.e, "==", followed by "===", and then "====".
- Don't skip lines when making a bulleted list. If you do that, then sub-bullets will not be formatted correctly.
- You did not need to create a personal journal page for this week. Your shared reflection just needs to go on the class journal page.
- The reference to the assignment page needs to be in APA format.
- You wrote something in the summary field only 20% of the time. We are aiming towards writing something in that field all the time (100%).
- I hope that you will begin to see yourself as a mathematician in this class!
Week 2 Feedback
- Thank you for submitting your assignment on time.
- You will be receiving a hard copy of your individual journal with corrections.
- You had all of the requested links on your User and individual journal pages. I note that you did them manually before the assignment was due, but then invoked the template later. I think you have the hang of it now.
- You wrote something in the summary field for 19/49 edits (39%), remember, we are aiming for >90%.