Sahil Patel 1 LMU Dr, MS5280 Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Loyola Marymount University
- Majoring in Biology (BS)
- Class of 2020
Upper Division Biology Courses Taken
- Biol 321 - Urban Ecology
- Biol 335 - Comparative Anatomy & Lab
- Biol 388 - Biomathematical Modeling
- Biol 443 - Molecular Biology
- Chem 370 - Biochemistry
- Biol 351 - Physiology
- Biol 318 - Principles of Ecology & Lab
- Biol 368 - Bioinformatics Lab
- Biol 398 - Avian Field Bio Lab
- Biol 598 - Wildfire Ecology
- LMU Phonathon Caller (2017-2018)
- Employer: Giovana Frediani
- Responsible for calling past Alumni for donations for university needs
- Computer Lab Staff (2019-2020)
- Employer: Marsha Carter
- Assist students with any technical issues as well as on the clock troubleshooting
Non-Academic Interests/ Hobbies
- Played for USA under-19 Cricket Team
- Varsity Tennis in High School
- Intramural Basketball Champion
- Pursuing Medical School route
- Favorite aspect of biology: Molecular Biology specifically exploring research in gene expression
- Favorite aspect of computer science: The emergence of computer science has reinvigorated those that enjoy constant problem solving.
I would like to thank my homework partner Christina Dominguez for helping me make sure I have included everything into my user page.
Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
OpenWetWare. (2019). "BIOL388/S19: Week 1 Assignment Page" Week 1 Assignment Page
OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/S20:Week 1. Retrieved January 16, 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/S20:Week_1.