Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 14
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- I spoke with my partners, Macie M. Duran, JT Correy, and Fatimah Alghanem over Zoom and text to discuss our journal article and plan our presentation.
- I copied and modified the procedures shown on the Week 12 assignment page.
- I acknowledge my professor, Kam D. Dahlquist, Ph.D., with whom I met several times via zoom to discuss questions regarding the purpose and format.
- I acknowledge my TA, Annika Dinulos, whom I contacted regarding a question for one of my assignments.
Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
- Korber, B., Fischer, W. M., Gnanakaran, S., Yoon, H., Theiler, J., Abfalterer, W., ... & Hastie, K. M. (2020). Tracking changes in SARS-CoV-2 Spike: evidence that D614G increases infectivity of the COVID-19 virus. Cell, 182(4), 812-827.
- Fernández, A. (2020). Structural impact of mutation D614G in SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: enhanced infectivity and therapeutic opportunity. ACS medicinal chemistry letters, 11(9), 1667-1670.
- Leung, K., Pei, Y., Leung, G. M., Lam, T. T., & Wu, J. T. (2020). Empirical transmission advantage of the D614G mutant strain of SARS-CoV-2. medRxiv.
- OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/F20:Week 12. Retrieved 2 December 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/F20:Week_12
- Week 1 Assignment
- Week 2 Assignment
- Week 3 Assignment
- Week 4 Assignment
- Week 5 Assignment
- Week 6 Assignment
- Week 7 Assignment
- Week 8 Assignment
- Week 9 Assignment
- Week 10 Assignment
- Week 11 Assignment
- Week 12 Assignment
- Week 14 Assignment
Individual Journal Pages
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 1
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 2
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 3
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 4
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 5
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 6
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 7
- Allosteric Database Review
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 9
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 10
- Yaniv Maddahi Journal Week 11
- The Mutants Research Project Week 12
- The Mutants Research Project Week 14