Owen R. Dailey Week 7
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- I copied and modified the procedures shown on the Week 7 Page
- I used the articles listed in the references section to respond to the class journal questions
- Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source
- OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/F20:Week . Retrieved October 20, 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/F20:Week_7
- Bodenreider, O., & Stevens, R. (2006). Bio-ontologies: current trends and future directions. Briefings in bioinformatics, 7(3), 256-274. DOI: 10.1093/bib/bbl027
- Aspinall, P. J. (2005). The operationalization of race and ethnicity concepts in medical classification systems: issues of validity and utility. Health
- Informatics Journal, 11(4), 259-274. DOI: 10.1177/1460458205055688
- Noble, S. U. (2012). Missed connections: What search engines say about women. Bitch Magazine, 54, 36-41.
- Noble, S. U. (2018). Algorithms of oppression: How search engines reinforce racism. NYU Press, Chapter 5: The Future of Knowledge in the Public, LMU eBook.