From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
|HOME --||SEQUENCING --||LIBRARY PREP --||HIGH-THROUGHPUT --||COMPUTING --||OTHER TECHNOLOGY|
iLabs (MIT/Core users)
Almost all sample intake has migrated to iLabs. Find BMC in iLabs at iLabs system in the KI Genomics Core/MIT BioMicro Center section. The new forms are under "Request Services". All projects using MIT cost objects should use iLabs going forward. Projects being billed to outside groups or by PO should continue to use the forms on the website.
SUBMISSION FORMS (outside users)
|Illumina library prep and/or sequencing||FORM||WIKI||Use this form for submissions of RNA and DNA for library preparation or completed Illumina Libraries.|
|Long Read Sequencing Form||FORM (dropbox)||
PacBio - PromethION ||
BioMicro Center calendars are run through the iLabs system managed by the Koch Institute. The easiest way to schedule equipment is to log on to the iLabs site on a different tab, then click on the links below to be taken directly to the relevant calendar. Alternatively, you can navigate from the BioMicro Center page on the site.
- LC480 RT-PCR - SCHEDULE - WIKI
- Tecan Evo - SCHEDULE Johnny5/B9] - WIKI
- Varioskan plate reader - SCHEDULE - WIKI
- Pippin Gel Extraction - SCHEDULE - WIKI
- IP-Star - SCHEDULE - WIKI
- Covaris S2 sonicator - SCHEDULE - WIKI
- Agilent BioAnalyzer - SCHEDULE - WIKI - WALK UP SERVICE ONLY