From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Nicholas D. Yeo
Nicholas D. Yeo nyeo2 at lion dot lmu dot edu 1 LMU Drive, MSB 6951 Los Angeles, CA, 90045
Loyola Marymount University 
Upper Division Courses
- Comparative Animal Physiology
- Island Biology
- Bioinformatics Lab
- After graduating from LMU, I plan to attend medical school in hopes of being a part of the medical field.
Facilities Management Warehouse Assistant
- Loyola Marymount University
- Summer 2019
- Ensured warehouse materials were distributed and organized accordingly while keeping track of inventory.
- Emily Shane Foundation
- Assist children who are failing classes with study methods and individual subjects.
- Going to the beach
- Trying new foods
- Family and friends
- Finding and listening to music/going to concerts
- Pursuing medicine after college
Favorite Aspect of Biology
- Applies to everything around us and helps us gain a better understanding of the world. I find it the most interesting how regulation of gene expression can be controlled through various pathways that may be beneficial to the future of humans.
Favorite Aspect of Computer Science
- The emergence of computers has opened up a whole new field of study that ultimately results in the gaining and sharing of knowledge.
- I asked a few questions to the class TA, Alice K. Finton, about syntax during the lab session.
- My partners for the week were Karina Vescio and Lizzy Urbina. We asked each other a few questions regarding how to format our wiki pages, and we collaborated to solve the academic honesty exercises during class.
- I used the syntax found on MediaWiki Help:Images.
- Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
- OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/S20:Week 1. Retrieved January 20, 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/S20:Week_1
- MediaWiki. (2020). Help:Images. Retrieved January 20, 2020, from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images
- Nyeo2 Week 2
- Nyeo2 Week 3
- Nyeo2 Week 4
- Nyeo2 Week 5
- Nyeo2 Week 6
- Nyeo2 Week 8
- Nyeo2 Week 9
- Nyeo2 Week 10
- Nyeo2 Week 11
- Nyeo2 Week 13
- Nyeo2 Week 14
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 1
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 2
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 3
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 4
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 5
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 6
- BIOL368/S20:Bibliography Week 8
- Class Journal Week 9
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 10
- [[BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 11
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 13
- BIOL368/S20:Class Journal Week 14