Jump to navigationJump to search
Week 4 Feedback
This is feedback on your Week 4 assignment.
- Thank you for submitting your assignment on time.
- You completed all of the tasks for this assignment, except that you did not submit your refined research question.
- Also, there is an issue with the citation format for Global AIDS: Myths and Facts:
- This is a citation of a book, not a website. You just need to have the publisher information and not the "Retrieved..." statement at the end. That is only when you are citing an actual website.
- Also, don't forget to add your wiki signature to your comment on the shared journal page.
Week 1 Feedback
This is feedback on your Week 1 assignment.
- Thank you for submitting your individual assignment on time.
- You wrote something in the summary field for just 13 out of 64 saves, 20%. Remember, we are aiming for 100%, so make sure that you write something in the summary field going forward.
- You completed almost all of of the tasks. The list below are things that are incomplete or that could be improved.
- I did not receive an e-mail from you by the deadline for the Week 1 assignment letting me know if you had any worries/concerns or if there was anything else you wanted me to know. Please send me an e-mail, even if your answers to both questions are "no".
- Remember to add your wiki signature ~~~~ to your Academic Honesty statement in the Acknowledgments section.
- Please acknowledge your homework partner and state how you interacted for the week's assignment in the Acknowledgments section.
- Because the link to your template page is on your template page, you did not need to add the link again to your user page. Please remove the redundant link.
- You will be able to earn back the points lost in the assignment by submitting corrections by the Week 3 assignment deadline, 12:01am on Thursday, February 6.
- I answered your question on my User talk page. — Kam D. Dahlquist (talk) 13:28, 31 January 2020 (PST)