From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Email Kam Taghizadeh through OpenWetWare
- Mailbox address: 1 LMU Drive MSB-6252 Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
- Major: Biology
- Graduation year: 2020
Upper division classes taken with emphasis in biology, chemistry, math, and computer science
- Developmental biology
- Urban ecology
- Island biology
- Wildfire ecology
- Plant Biotechnology
Kam Taghizadeh's Gene Editing for Correcting Marfan Syndrome Research Paper
Career Interests and Goals
- I plan on becoming a doctor and opening a medical spa
- Position: Health Scholar at Kaiser Permanente
- Employer: COPE Health Scholars
- Dates: January 2019-present
- Responsibilities: Perform the work of a CNA, such as feeding, bathing, and performing vitals on patients
- Ballroom dancing
Favorite Aspect of Biology and Why
- My favorite aspect of biology is that it's ever-changing, there are always new ideas and concepts to learn through the research of biologists.
Favorite Aspect of Computer Science and Why
- My favorite aspect regarding computer science is how nature's core is computing, and that computer science is not just a field that entails coding and programming.
Kam Taghizadeh's User page
Links to Weekly Assignments
Links to Individual Journal Assignments
- Kam Taghizadeh
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 2
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 3
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 4
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 5
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 6
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 7
- BacFITBase Review
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 9
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 10
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 11
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 12
- Kam Taghizadeh Week 14
- Class Journal Week 1
- Class Journal Week 2
- Class Journal Week 3
- Class Journal Week 4
- Class Journal Week 5
- Class Journal Week 6
- Class Journal Week 7
- Class Journal Week 8
- Class Journal Week 9
- Class Journal Week 10
- Class Journal Week 11
- Class Journal Week 12
- Class Journal Week 14
Link to LMU's Homepage
- I worked with Ian Wright to create this user page. We collaborated through text message, and discussed what is required for our individual user pages.
- I used Ian Wright's user page as inspiration, using his various syntax to create my own user page, especially my profile photo.
- Instructions were taken from BIOL368/F20:Week 1 to create this user page.
- Educational material regarding bioinformatics were used from Dr.Dahlquist's zoom lecture.
- OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/F20:Week 1. Retrieved September 3, 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/F20:Week_1
- Janovy, J. (2004). On Becoming a Biologist (2). Lincoln and London: University of Nebraska Press.
- Denning, P. (2007). Computing is a Natural Science. Communications of the ACM, 50(7), 13-18.
- Denning, P. (2008). Voices of Computing. Communications of the ACM, 51(8), 19-21.