Go to http://syntheticbiology.org/
Synthetic Biology is
A) the design and construction of new biological parts, devices, and systems, and
B) the re-design of existing, natural biological systems for useful purposes.
- SSBSS2018, The 5th International Synthetic & Systems Biology Summer School will take place 25-29 July 2018 at the Certosa di Pontignano (DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: March 31, 2018.)
- Synthetic Biology Conference - SynBioBeta SF 2017, October 3rd - 5th, 2017, Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, San Francisco, CA
- SSBSS2017, The 4th International Synthetic & Systems Biology Summer School and Workshop will take place 17-21 July 2017 at the University of Cambridge (DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: April 30, 2017.)
- SynBioBeta London 2017, April 4th-6th, 2017, Imperial College London, UK
- SB7.0, the Seventh International Meeting on Synthetic Biology will take place 13-16 June 2017 at the National University of Singapore (sign up via link to receive early registration and other info.)
- SynBioBeta SF 2016, October 4th-6th, 2016, South San Francisco Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
- SynBioBeta Activate! China 2016, June 13th – 17th, Beijing, Shanghai, & Shenzhen
- SynBioBeta London 2016, London, April 6 - 8, 2016
- The Third International Mammalian Synthetic Biology Workshop, MIT Boston, May 21-22, 2016
- The first Pearl Seiden International meeting in Life Sciences: From synthetic biology to discovery and applications, Haifa, Israel - Technion - Israel Institute of Technology, December 9-10 2015
- SynBioBeta San Francisco 2015, San Francisco, Mission Bay Conference Center, November 4 - 6 2015
- SynBioBeta London 2015, London, April 22 - 23 2015
- International Synthetic and Systems Biology Summer School, Taormina, Italy, 5 - 9 July 2015
- First lab manual for SynBio published Synthetic Biology: A Lab Manual
- SynBioBeta Activate! Singapore, Singapore, June 16th 2014
- International Synthetic and Systems Biology Summer School, Taormina, Italy, 15 - 19 June 2014
- SynBioBeta Conference London 2014 April 3rd.
- New Courses in Synthetic Biology announced February 2014.
Community news archive
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.