This is a portal for information relating to the Registry of Standard Biological Parts. Please add any information relevant to BioBricks protocols and standards.
The Registry of Standard Biological Parts is a collection of parts: sequences of DNA with specific function that can be combined together to implement more complex functions. These parts are called BioBricks.
- BioBricks construction tutorial
- 3A assembly
- Part fabrication
- Silver lab strategy
- Synthetic Biology:BioBricks/Standard FACS protocol
- How to name a new BioBrick
- Standards of practice for engineered biological systems
- PoPS and RiPS
- Device datasheet example
- Single copy vectors
- Standard E. coli Strain for BioBricks
- Standardized GFP quantification
- Abstraction hierarchy
- Parts characterization
- mRNA design rules
- Registry of Standard Biological Parts on OpenWetWare
Anyone with questions re BioBricks or BioBricks assembly can email
biobricks AT openwetware DOT org.
If you want to join the help/discussion list, add yourself to the mailing list.
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.