Synthetic Biology:Related links
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Berkeley Center for Synthetic Biology
- Boston University's Applied Biodynamics Laborary
- University of Cambridge
- ETH Zurich Synthetic Biology Workgroup
- Piet Herdewijn's "Orthosome" Project at KU Leuven, Belgium
- Synthetic Biology Engineering Research Center (site, wiki)
- University of Texas Center for Systems & Synthetic Biology
- Topics in Synthetic Biology and Gene Editing by Global Engage
- synthesis by Rob Carlson
- BioHacking by Paras Chopra
- Synthetic Biology in Practice by Howard Salis
This site is hosted on OpenWetWare and can be edited by all members of the Synthetic Biology community.
Making life better, one part at a time.