Ian R. Wright Week 7
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Ian Wright's Bioinformatics Portfolio
Individual Journal Entries
- Ian R. Wright Week 1
- Ian R. Wright Week 2
- Ian R. Wright Week 3
- Ian R. Wright Week 4
- Ian R. Wright Week 5
- Ian R. Wright Week 6
- Ian R. Wright Week 7
- Therapeutic Target Database (TTD) Review
- Ian R. Wright Week 9
- Ian R. Wright Week 10
- Ian R. Wright Week 11
- The D614G Research Group Week 12
- Ian R. Wright Week 14
- The D614G Research Group Week 14
- Aspinall, P. J. (2005). The operationalization of race and ethnicity concepts in medical classification systems: issues of validity and utility. Health Informatics Journal, 11(4), 259-274.
- Bodenreider, O., & Stevens, R. (2006). Bio-ontologies: current trends and future directions. Briefings in bioinformatics, 7(3), 256-274.
- Noble, S. U. (2012). Missed connections: What search engines say about women. Bitch Magazine, 54, 36-41.
- Noble, S. U. (2018). Algorithms of oppression: How search engines reinforce racism. NYU Press, Chapter 5: The Future of Knowledge in the Public.
- Questions in class journal were copied from BIOL368/F20:Week_7
- References were taken from Google Scholar
- Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.