DropBase:droplet generation 3 inlets
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
• Three inlet designs or dual aqueous inlet flow-focusing junction
• the example shown has a 10 μm wide junction, although templates for a variety of different junction sizes are available to download
- 10 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 20 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 30 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 40 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 50 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 100 μM: png, dxf, dwg
Devenish SRA, Kaltenbach M, Fischlechner M, Hollfelder F, Droplets as Reaction Compartments for Nanotechnology in Protein Nanotechnology, Edited by Gerrard J, Humana Press; 2013.
Submitted by: Martin Fischlechner
- 3 inlets with short delay channel- Kintses et al. 'Picoliter cell lysate assays in microfluidic droplet compartments for directed enzyme evolution', Chemistry & Biology, 2012.
- 3 inlets with long delay channel - Kintses et al. 'Picoliter cell lysate assays in microfluidic droplet compartments for directed enzyme evolution', Chemistry & Biology, 2012.
- Devices for generating 20 µm double emulsions - Tauzin et al 'Investigating host-microbiome interactions by droplet based microfluidics', Microbiome, 2020.
- Devices for 24 µm double emulsions- Wong et al 'A Titratable Cell Lysis-on-Demand System for Droplet-Compartmentalised Ultrahigh-Throughput Screening in Functional Metagenomics and Directed Evolution', ACS Synth. Biol, 2021.
- Device for generating 3 pL droplets- Schnettler Fernández et al., 'Ultrahigh-throughput directed evolution of a metal-free α/β-hydrolase with a Cys-His-Asp triad into an efficient phosphotriesterase', to be published
Please enter any comments that other users may find useful below this note (such as flow rates that worked well for particular oil/aqueous phases). When providing usage notes please provide as much detail as useful. We would request that you 'sign' any comments with your initials.