User:Samantha M. Hurndon
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Loyola Marymount University
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- 2012, BS, Loyola Marymount University
- Major: Biology
- Upper Divisions: Invertebrate zoology, Island biology, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Ecology, Immunology
- Antibiotic resistant genes
- Orphan Drugs
- I am very fascinated with surgery, in particular trauma surgery. I have worked in the hospital many times and find that I am most engaged while in the trauma unit.
- After the long journey to becoming an MD I would like to dedicate much of my time to organizations like doctors without borders. Global health issues are very important to me.
- Other than medicine/healthcare, educating myself on international refugees is another passion of mine. There are so many people who are in need of our help; clean drinking water, vaccinations, counseling and so much more. Being the field of science, I feel it’s important to know these issues so we can use our knowledge and assist people in need.
Soon to come.
Bioinformatics Individual Journal Entries