BIOL368/F11:Class Journal Week 12
Samantha M. Hurndon
- I saw my family and went out with my friends from Sweden before they left. But then I got the flu...and now I'm studying.
Samantha M. Hurndon 22:25, 24 November 2011 (EST)
Robert W. Arnold
- I had a a great Thanksgiving break. It was good to get back home again after nearly 4 months away. I didn't do anything too crazy or unusual, just relaxed, went out, hung out with family and friends, etc. I'd say the highlight would have to be the Wednesday night before Thanksgiving where we were all able to go out together in the city.
Robert W Arnold 18:21, 29 November 2011 (EST)
Isaiah M. Castaneda
My Thanksgiving break was absolutely exhilarating. The highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Working on the multiple papers I have due in the near future
- -Bioterrorism in the US
- -Mechanisms of ecdysterone benefits in mammal dietary uptake
- -Lignocellulosic Biofuels
- -Metaphysical Analyses
- Feeding/trying to lure in stray cats that linger around my property
- Warding off the racoons and skunks that try and steal cat food
- -A friend and I have named one skunk, Albert
- -Another goes by the name, Skunkarella
- -They have procreated, making my work harder
- Sleeping like a young, growing boy should be
- Engaging in scholarly activities with my bro-skies at Griffith Park
- Proclaiming on the mountain tops how cool Samantha is
- Reflecting on life and how beautiful it is
Isaiah M. Castaneda 03:33, 25 November 2011 (EST)
Chris H. Rhodes 18:08, 28 November 2011 (EST)
Nicolette S. Harmon
Thanksgiving break was a good time! I caught up on sleep, spent time with friends and family, and just hung out and relaxed a little.
Nicolette S. Harmon 22:36, 29 November 2011 (EST)
Alex A. Cardenas
- Watched football and enjoyed spending time with the family!
Alex A. Cardenas 01:09, 30 November 2011 (EST)