From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Jack P. Menzagopian
- jmenzago at lion dot lmu dot edu
- Email Jmenzago through OpenWetWare
- Department of Biology, 1 LMU Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Working towards B.S. in Biology at Loyola Marymount Unversity
- Expect completion in Spring 2021
Upper Division Course History
- Biol 304: Biostatistical Analysis
- Biol 335: Comparative Anatomy
- Biol 357: Comparative Animal Physiology
- Biol 368: Bioinformatics Laboratory
- Chem 370: Biochemistry
- Office Assistant at Social Tap LLC (May 2018-August 2018)
- Employer: Alex Barabarian
- Organized the entire server, transcribed videos, took minutes at meetings, ran errands, and did other basic office work.
- Genetics Lab Teacher's Assistant for the LMU Biology Department (August 2019-December 2019)
- Employer: Dr. Hovik Gasparyan
- Made agar plates, prepared lab equipment, and graded assignments
Academic and Personal Interests
- Biology and all of its fields of study, especially those that look at multiple levels of life
Favorite Aspect of Biology
- How the body, from a molecular to an overall level, interacts with drugs and vice versa
Favorite Aspect of Computer Science
- Not so much an aspect of computer science itself, but how field significantly changed human interaction and the trajectory of human innovation
- Pursuing a career as a pharmacist
- Primary interest in owning a private clinic
- Considering working at a hospital or chain pharmacy
- Watching and analyzing movies and TV shows
- Playing soccer and skiing
- Cooking (not baking)
- My homework partner for the week was Madeleine King. I used her page as a model to help design my own page and for some help with syntax.
- I used MediaWiki Help:Images for help with formatting the image on this page.
- I used the instructions on BIOL368/S20:Week 1 to help me format and write the code for this page.
- Except for what is noted above, this individual journal entry was completed by me and not copied from another source.
- MediaWiki. (2020). Help:Images. Retrieved February 5, 2020, from https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Images
- OpenWetWare. (2020). BIOL368/S20:Week 1. Retrieved February 5, 2020, from https://openwetware.org/wiki/BIOL368/S20:Week_1