(Redirected from Safety Training)Jump to navigationJump to search
Understanding Your Training Requirements
- If you will be doing bench work in the lab please select one of the following to learn about your training requirements:
- I have previously worked in Building 68 as a UROP, rotation student, Post-doc, Technician, etc.
- I have previously worked in a different department/building at MIT as a UROP, rotation student, Post-doc, Technician, etc. (MIT classes don't count).
- I am new to labwork at MIT
- If your work in the lab is strictly computational (involves no benchwork) then please see the training requirements for Innocent Bystanders.
- If you do not feel that you fulfill any of these categories please see Heather for assistance.
Links to Specific Training Modules
After reading about the training you are personally required to take (see above section), you may follow the links below to directly access the instructions related to a specific training module.
- Training Needs Assessment
- Web Training
- Classroom Training
- Biology Department Safety Plan
- Biology Department Chemical Hygiene Plan
- Lab Specific Chemical Hygiene Training
- Compliance Form
Return to Safety homepage