Welcome to the wiki site for our seminar series on Biophysics and Medicine!
Check the Help page for information on how to officially enroll in the course.
Map to P&A 1131: PHYC500/2007F:Map
The entire OWW site (of which this course is a part) is viewable by the entire world but editable only by registered users.
Any page that begins with "PHYC500/2007F" is a page we have created specifically for this course. If you create a page (please do!) and it is intended for this course, then make sure is starts with "PHYC500/2007F". For example, PHYC500/2007F:Sandbox.
How to participate
If you are enrolled or want to participate, you should do this (others, please edit to make more clear!):
- Get an account on OpenWetWare. Go here: OpenWetWare:How_to_join. In the box for "why to join" just say you're in this course (UNM: Physics 500). Shouldn't be any problem.
- Figure out the basics of wiki. Try here: PHYC500/2007F:Sandbox, you can do whatever you want to this page.
- Set up your user page. Click "People" at the top of this page, then click on your name to edit. Maybe put your name, major, etc. A picture would be great.
- Contribute! Maybe a good start is here: PHYC500/2007F:Interactions
Goals of the wiki
- Encourage more discussions about the seminars or just about biophysics or science in general
- Place to put links to slides or supplemental information
Recent updates to the course
List of abbreviations:
- This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
- This is a minor edit
- This edit was performed by a bot
- The page size changed by this number of bytes
20 June 2021
18 June 2021
17 June 2021
16 June 2021