DropBase:droplet generation 2 inlets
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
• Two-inlet designs or single aqueous inlet flow-focusing junction
• the example shown has a 10 μm wide junction, although templates for a variety of different junction sizes are available to download
- 10 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 20 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 30 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 40 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 50 μM: png, dxf, dwg
- 100 μM: png, dxf, dwg
Devenish SRA, Kaltenbach M, Fischlechner M, Hollfelder F, Droplets as Reaction Compartments for Nanotechnology in Protein Nanotechnology, Edited by Gerrard J, Humana Press; 2013.
Submitted by: Martin Fischlechner
- Droplet generation 2 inlets - JM Holstein et al. 'Cell-free Directed Evolution of a Protease in Microdroplets at Ultrahigh Throughput', ACS Synth. Biol., 2021.
- Droplet generation for 70µm droplets - Kleine-Brüggeney, H. et al. 'Long-Term Perfusion Culture of Monoclonal Embryonic Stem Cells in 3D Hydrogel Beads for Continuous Optical Analysis', Small, 2019.
- Generator for 2 droplet populations - 50µm - Ladeveze et al. 'XXX', 2021
- Devices for 20 µm double emulsions - Tauzin et al 'Investigating host-microbiome interactions by droplet based microfluidics', Microbiome, 2020.
- Devices for 24 µm double emulsions- Wong et al 'A Titratable Cell Lysis-on-Demand System for Droplet-Compartmentalised Ultrahigh-Throughput Screening in Functional Metagenomics and Directed Evolution', ACS Synth. Biol, 2021.
Please enter any comments that other users may find useful below this note (such as flow rates that worked well for particular oil/aqueous phases). When providing usage notes please provide as much detail as useful. We would request that you 'sign' any comments with your initials.