User:Nicholas A. Rohacz
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- Nicholas A. Rohacz
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 LMU Dr
- Los Angeles, California, 90045, United States
- Email me through OpenWetWare
- MS-B 6757, 1 LMU Dr, Los Angeles, Ca, 90045
I learned about OpenWetWare from my professor Dr. Kam D. Dahlquist, Ph.D.. It was she who recommended this site to me, and I've joined so I can post my work for Bio 398 Bio-Informatic Modeling.
- Major: Biochemistry
- Graduation Year: 2013
- Current Upper Division classes: Advanced Biochemistry Topics, Inorganic Chemistry
- My career interests include medicine, as to what specialization I am unsure right now. I do, however, enjoy medical research and would like to pursue actual research instead of number crunching.
- I am currently a attending Loyola Marymount University for my Bachelor in Science of Biochemistry. I joined the Kappa Sigma Fraternity in the Fall of 2009 and I currently serve as the head of Judicial Affairs. This past summer I worked in an endocrinology education institute for Scottsdale Health Care.
- My favorite aspect of Biology is that I get to understand exactly what is going on as time passes. Whether it's cell processes, or protein synthesis, the millions of processes that occur in the body all at once, it's incredible to study all of them and try and piece together exactly what's occurring in my own body.
- My favorite aspect about Math is that everything can be described in terms of mathematics. Which is something that I have always been able to see easily. So it is a great way for me to understand my world around me.
|Nick Rohacz: Week 2||Nick Rohacz: Week 6||Nick Rohacz: Week 11|
|Nick Rohacz: Week 3||Nick Rohacz: Week 7||Nick Rohacz: Week 12|
|Nick Rohacz: Week 4||Nick Rohacz: Week 8||Nick Rohacz: Week 13|
|Nick Rohacz: Week 5||Nick Rohacz: Week 9||Nick Rohacz: Week 14|