User:Isaiah M. Castaneda
Isaiah M. Castaneda
- I am currently a Biology major. Previously, I studied Business Administration for 2 years until I could no longer resist the call of the sciences.
- Expected to graduate in the fall of 2012
- Upper Division Biology Courses: Island Biology, Molecular Biology, Urban Ecology
- Here is a history research paper I wrote on the use of biological warfare in the United States
- As a career, I am considering pursuit in the fields of either Dentistry or pharmaceutical research
- I volunteered for 6 years at my local religious catechism institute
- I volunteered for 2 years at a cardiology clinic in Burbank
- I worked for one summer as a chemistry and biology instructor at a summer camp for children of ages 5-14
- With my free time, I enjoy engaging in strenuous physical activities such as weightlifting, jogging in the mountains, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I also love to willingly help all those who ask for it, whether it be family, friends, or strangers, with whatever task they present unto me.
Thoughts on Biology
Biology is an ever developing science with multiple areas of study where breakthroughs are plentiful and always astounding. It is most often referred to as the study of life. As mystical as I find life to be, it is fitting that I find joy in engaging in studies of it.
Links of Interest
- Introductory tutorial
- OpenWetWare help pages
- Prop 69
- Students enrolled in BIOL 368
- Template:Isaiah M. Castaneda
I do not have any worries or concerns about the Bioinformatics lab that I am currently enrolled in.
I do not believe there is anything else that Dr. Dahlquist needs to know, but she is always welcome to make inquiries.