J'aime C. Moehlman's Week 5
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Group 3: HIV Research Project -- Amanda Wavrin and Alex George
- 2 My Pages
Group 3: HIV Research Project -- Amanda Wavrin and Alex George
Our Proposed Question: Is there a specific base pair difference between the subjects with a high rate of CD4 T Cell decline versus the subjects with an increase in CD4 T Cells?
- Group 1 consists of subjects 10, 11, and 15; we selected these subjects due to the similarity in rate of CD4 T Cell decrease.
- Group 2 consists of subjects 6, 12, and 13; this group was selected based on their similarity of CD4 T Cell increase.
- Our subject data was selected from visit 4 for each subject.
- For next week, we plan on analyzing all of the clones using the multiple sequence aligment on the biology workbench.
- We predict that there will be similar base pair sequences between the subjects within each group, but there will be a specific base pair(or group of base pairs) that differs between the two groups.