|HOME --||SEQUENCING --||LIBRARY PREP --||HIGH-THROUGHPUT --||COMPUTING --||OTHER TECHNOLOGY|
Notes from the ABRF Meeting in Memphis TN (2009)
- High Sensitivity DNA chips for the BioAnalyzer
This are particularly useful as they will be able to measure the amount of DNA being loaded onto the Illumina Sequencer.
- Upgrade for the GAII - The GAIIx -> Adds 20% more imaging space
- Looking at runs of 150nt per side
- moving to ordered arrays which will allow higher density.
- Currently 20-30 GB per run -> 90GB per run by 2010
Other Platforms Helicose is now out. No amplification required. 600-800 mil. reads per run @ 25nt. (illumina = 160mil)
Solid = 700mil/slide
Stuart S. Levine 20:56, 9 February 2009 (EST)