BIOL398-04/S15:Jeffrey Crosson Week 14
Examine the graphs that were output by each of the runs. Which genes in the model have the closest fit between the model data and actual data?
Why do you think that is?
- I'm not sure why these particular genes had the closest fits
How does this help you to interpret the microarray data?
- The data from these results will be taken more seriously than ones that didn't fit the model well.
Which genes showed the largest dynamics over the timecourse?
Which genes showed differences in dynamics between the wild type and the other strain your group is using?
Given the connections in your network (see the visualization in GRNsight), does this make sense?
Why or why not?
- CIN5 is a represses STB5, and since CIN5 was deleted, STB5 increased its expression.
Examine the bar charts comparing the weights and production rates between the two runs. Were there any major differences between the two runs?
- MIG2 -> RIF1 was the only one that had a sign change.
- SOK2 -> MSN2, SOK2 -> MIG2, and GCR2 -> MSN2 had major changes.
Why do you think that was? I'm not sure.
Given the connections in your network (see the visualization in GRNsight), does this make sense? Yes.
Why or why not? The lines have a noticeable difference in thickness.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 12
- Week 13
- Week 14
- Week 15