BIOL398-04/S15:Jeffrey Crosson Week 11
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
I followed the instructions given on how to do the statistical analysis.
- I had to make sure that all of the void rows were deleted.
- I had to save copy the STEM stables into Excel and save it as a .xlsx file.
A presentation with tables and graphs was made: PowerPoint
Answers to the questions:
- Profile 0
- It had the least amount expected genes. I’m curious as to why this is the case.
- Protein binding is a process that interacts selectively and non-covalently with any protein or protein complex. This complex would have multiple proteins that may include other nonprotein molecules.
- Cytoskeleton organization is a process that occurs at the cellular level and results in the assembly, arrangement of constituent parts, or disassembly of cytoskeletal structures.
- Week 1
- Week 2
- Week 3
- Week 4
- Week 5
- Week 6
- Week 7
- Week 8
- Week 9
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 12
- Week 13
- Week 14
- Week 15