I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Taylor Pursell
- Undergraduate at the University of Texas
- Email me through OpenWetWare
I work in the Vokes Lab at UT. I learned about OpenWetWare from my professor and I've joined because it is required for CH 391L/2013 Molecular Mechanisms of Genomic Maintenance.
- 2013 [Expected], BS in Biochemistry, University of Texas at Austin
- 2009, HS, Marcus High School
- Interest 1
- Interest 2
- Interest 3
Due February 6/13
- Direct imaging of RecA nucleation and growth on single molecules of SSB-coated ssDNA. Bell JC, Plank JL, Dombrowski CC, Kowalczykowski SC. Nature. 2012 Nov 8;491(7423):274-8.
Due February 27/March 6
- Identification of Early Replicating Fragile Sites that Contribute to Genome Instability. Barlow JH, Faryabi RB, Callén E, Wong N, Malhowski A, Chen HT, Gutierrez-Cruz G, Sun HW, McKinnon P, Wright G, Casellas R, Robbiani DF, Staudt L, Fernandez-Capetillo O, Nussenzweig A. Cell. 2013 Jan 22. pii: S0092-8674(13)00008-1.