I am a new member of OpenWetWare!
- Elizabeth Vickers
- Stanford University, Y2E2 - B07, 473 Via Ortega, Stanford, CA 94305-4201
Acting Lab Manager - keeping everything in order for the Smolke and Endy labs.
Responsible for Chemical Inventory, Glassware, Sterilization, General Supplies, General Maintenance, Some Media.
Safety Officer for both labs.
BERT Officer for both labs.
Controlled Substance Officer for Smolke Lab.
- Radcliffe Seminars, Cambridge, MA - Graduate Certificate in Landscape Design, 1997
- Bates College, Lewiston, ME - B.S. Biology, 1985
- Currently not carrying out bench work - Working 50% time.
- Research Technician, Cochran Lab, Center for Cancer Research, MIT, Cambridge, MA 1988-1992
- Research Technician, Selkoe Lab, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA 1986-1987
- Research Technician, Hayes Lab, Dana Farber Cancer Instititute, Boston, MA 1985-1986
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....
- Washroom User Protocols
- Washroom Procedures
- Washroom Schedules
- Running the Dishwasher
- LB Media
- LB Agar
- Running the Autoclave
A Favorite Conversation
"This is Commander William Riker of the USS Enterprise." "Uh-ha"
"We received a mayday message from your ship." "Uh-ha"
"What is the nature of your problem?" "We are far from home."
"Aren't we all. What was the reason for your distress signal?" "We are Pakleds. Our ship is the Mondor. It is broken."
"What brings you so far from home?" "We look for things."
"What sort of things?" "Things we need."
"Can you be more specific?" "Things to make us go. We need help."
Riker and Grebnedlog