What to do when you're new
- New Employee Orientation (in person) - if necessary
- Obtain Jefferson ID at 1009 Chestnut St. (before orientation)
- Health Screening by EH&S (before orientation)
- Description of Duties submitted to Theresa Wilson by PI
- Complete required courses on Healthstream - here
- Register for TJU Laboratory Safety Training
- Attend TJU Laboratory Safety Training
- ACUC orientation & training - here
- Complete an Online RO-4 - enter your campus key as your signature
- Complete all mandatory AALAS online courses - here
- Complete an animal user health screening with Jefferson Occupational Health Network (JOHN) - here
- Email Jake (cezar.lopez at jefferson.edu) to schedule in-person orientation - copy me on the email
- Message Dr. Tomlinson your Dropbox email address on Slack for access to shared Tomlinson Lab drive.
- Signup for an OpenWetWare account to edit the webpage.
- Map Network Laboratory Drive [not used regularly]
- Right click on "Network" and go to "Map Network Drive"
- Pick any drive letter (e.g. "Z:")
- Use folder "\\tju-res.jefferson.edu\group\OrthoSurg$\ORTHOSURG\_Laboratory Tomlinson"