What to do when you're new
- New Employee Orientation (in person) - if necessary
- Obtain Jefferson ID at 1009 Chestnut St. (before orientation)
- Health Screening by EH&S (before orientation)
- Description of Duties submitted to Theresa Wilson by PI
- Complete required courses on Healthstream - here
- Register for TJU Laboratory Safety Training
- Attend TJU Laboratory Safety Training
- ACUC orientation & training - here
- Complete an Online RO-4 - enter your campus key as your signature
- Complete all mandatory AALAS online courses - here
- Complete an animal user health screening with Jefferson Occupational Health Network (JOHN) - here
- Email Jake (cezar.lopez at jefferson.edu) to schedule in-person orientation - copy me on the email
- Request a Jefferson Box account through IS&T
- Here - SSO -> Request Something -> Other -> Other Request -> Description: "Requesting a Box account for research"
- Sign on to Lab Archives
- Let Dr. Tomlinson know to share the notebook "TomlinsonLab" after you have established your account.
- Download Tomlinson Lab Software
- FIJI - FIJI Is Just ImageJ for image Analysis
- Prism - Statistical analysis (through Jefferson)
- GNU Octave - A scientific programming environment similar to MATLAB
- FEBio - A suite for finite element analysis in biomechanics
- Signup for an OpenWetWare account to edit the webpage.