From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
We recommend you peruse this site and become more familiar with the content. Additionally, you may visit this site specifically, where we have compiled information pertinent into an introduction for you.
Introduction to Mass Spectrometry
- FASP (filter aided sample preparation)
- In Gel FASP
- Yeast FASP
Wet Lab Rules
[From the wall out]
- Helium UHP [LTQ] (40psi)
- Nitrogen UHP [HCD] (100psi)
- Nitrogen 99% (this is the normal nitrogen in the stock room) [sheath & Orbitrap bath] (100psi)
- Nitrogen Normal (100psi) [for UPLC]
- Troubleshooting the Eksigent UPLC system
- UPLC (Fittings/tubing/flow rates)
- 10 micron needles provide best nano-spray at 200-300 nl/min
user@jp1:~$ ls /etc/init.d/mascot /etc/init.d/mascot user@jp1:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/mascot status [sudo] password for user: user@jp1:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/mascot restart * Mascot monitor is not running * Mascot monitor started user@jp1:~$
You may also try this.
If the mascot daemon is not running:
[You need to have sudo priviledges on jp1]
In the command line enter;
From home, this could be done, after vpn-ing into the chemistry network with a single ssh command:
ssh -t <USERNAME>@jp1.chem.byu.edu 'sudo /mascot/bin/ms-monitor.exe'
You may access the scheduling site here: