- Sun W, Gao S, Wang L, Chen Y, Wu S, Wang X, Zheng D, and Gao Y. Microwave-assisted protein preparation and enzymatic digestion in proteomics. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2006 Apr;5(4):769-76. DOI:10.1074/mcp.T500022-MCP200 |
- Reddy PM, Hsu WY, Hu JF, and Ho YP. Digestion completeness of microwave-assisted and conventional trypsin-catalyzed reactions. J Am Soc Mass Spectrom. 2010 Mar;21(3):421-4. DOI:10.1016/j.jasms.2009.11.006 |
- Hahn HW, Rainer M, Ringer T, Huck CW, and Bonn GK. Ultrafast microwave-assisted in-tip digestion of proteins. J Proteome Res. 2009 Sep;8(9):4225-30. DOI:10.1021/pr900188x |
- Hasan N, Wu HF, Li YH, and Nawaz M. Two-step on-particle ionization/enrichment via a washing- and separation-free approach: multifunctional TiO2 nanoparticles as desalting, accelerating, and affinity probes for microwave-assisted tryptic digestion of phosphoproteins in ESI-MS and MALDI-MS: comparison with microscale TiO2. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2010 Apr;396(8):2909-19. DOI:10.1007/s00216-010-3573-3 |
Note that this works in conjunction with phosphoproteomic analysis.
- Lin S, Yao G, Qi D, Li Y, Deng C, Yang P, and Zhang X. Fast and efficient proteolysis by microwave-assisted protein digestion using trypsin-immobilized magnetic silica microspheres. Anal Chem. 2008 May 15;80(10):3655-65. DOI:10.1021/ac800023r |