font-family: trebuchet ms;
This isn't a comprehensive list of all of Tom's publications but lists some of those that are more relevant to current research in the lab.
- Shetty RP, Endy D, and Knight TF Jr. Engineering BioBrick vectors from BioBrick parts. J Biol Eng. 2008 Apr 14;2:5. DOI:10.1186/1754-1611-2-5 |
- Norville JE, Kelly DF, Knight TF Jr, Belcher AM, and Walz T. 7A projection map of the S-layer protein sbpA obtained with trehalose-embedded monolayer crystals. J Struct Biol. 2007 Dec;160(3):313-23. DOI:10.1016/j.jsb.2007.06.002 |
- Knight TF Jr. Reclassification of Mesoplasma pleciae as Acholeplasma pleciae comb. nov. on the basis of 16S rRNA and gyrB gene sequence data. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2004 Nov;54(Pt 6):1951-2. DOI:10.1099/ijs.0.02904-0 |
- Knight TF. Engineering novel life. Mol Syst Biol. 2005;1:2005.0020. DOI:10.1038/msb4100028 |
- Applying engineering principles to the design and construction of transcriptional devices by Reshma Shetty: thesis
- 2005 CSAIL Research Abstracts
- BioJADE: A Design and Simulation Tool for Synthetic Biological Systems by Jonathan A. Goler
- 2004 CSAIL research abstracts
- Fluorescence assay for polymerase arrival rates by Austin Che: thesis technical report
- Performance Limits for Chemical Computation by Geo Homsy
- DARPA BioComp Plasmid Distribution 1.00 of Standard Biobrick Components by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- Idempotent Vector Design for Standard Assembly of Biobricks by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- Amorphous Computing by Hal Abelson, Don Allen, Daniel Coore, Chris Hanson, George Homsy, Thomas F. Knight, Jr., Radhika Nagpal, Erik Rauch, Gerald Jay Sussman and Ron Weiss
- Cellular computation and communications using engineered genetic regulatory networks by Ron Weiss