• Device for generation of three droplet populations with a flow focusing section of 50 µm
• The height of the channels was 50 µm
• Zig-zag post generation for mixing of droplets
• Ideal for calibration or synergy assays
Ladeveze et al, bioRxiv, 2022 https://www.biorxiv.org
Triple flow-focussing device for 50 µm droplets: png, dwg
Please enter any comments that other users may find useful below this note (such as flow rates that worked well for particular oil/aqueous phases). When providing usage notes please provide as much detail as useful. We would request that you 'sign' any comments with your initials.
- We recommend starting with the oil flow at 30 µL/min and the aqueous phases at 2 µl/min each. SL