From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
Center for Bioinformatics and Computational Biology
Department of Cardiovascular Sciences, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute
Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- CEFCIG at GitHub or GoogleSite(Manuscript submitted): A Computational Epigenetic Framework for Cell Identity Gene discovery.
- GridGO: a grid-based genetic algorithm for automatic optimization of epigenetic signature analysis on the basis of biological significance.
- CIGdiscover: a logistic regression model for cell identity genes discovery
- CIGnet: a novel network method to uncover master transcription factors for cell identity genes in an unbiased, knowledge-guided, and quantitatively testable manner.
- CIGDB (Manuscript submitted): A Cell Identity Gene Database.
- CAGRE (Science, accepted): A bioinformatic tool for Commulative Analysis of Genomic Region Enrichment.
- FAID (Nature, accepted 2018): A bioinformatic tool for Feature Analysis of Inserted DNA in a genome.
- DANPOS2 (Nature Genetics, 2015): a set of 8 bioinformatics tools, including:
- Dpos: comparative analysis of MNase-Seq data between samples.
- Dpeak: comparative analysis ChIP-Seq data between samples.
- Dregion: analyzing broad epigenetic domains, e.g., super enhancers.
- Stat: statistical analysis of positions, peaks, or regions defined by DANPOS.
- Selector: mapping positions, peaks, or regions to any given genomic features such as genes.
- Profile: analyzing epigenetic signal at any given genomic regions, e.g., genes, enhancers.
- Wiq: a tool for genome wide quantile normalization of epigenetic data.
- Wig2Wiq: a tool for converting wiggle format file to wiq format.
- DANPOS (Genome Research, 2013): A tool for Dynamic Analysis of Nucleosome and Protein Occupancy by Sequencing
- SpikeSCN (Genes & Development, 2013). Genome structure and copy number variation analysis based on genome sequencing with spike-in control.
- BarVar (Cell reports, 2013). A bioinformatics pipeline to screen for drug-resistant genetic variations from barcode sequencing data.
- NucHMM (GPB, 2010). A Hidden Markov Model for nucleosome positioning prediction based on DNA sequence feature.
- GenomePSD (Nucleic acids research, 2008). A Power Spectrum Density analysis tool for genome sequence.