- Draft a basic schematic for forming clay polymer beads
- Identify the best method for attaching the peek tubing to the Teflon tubing
- 1.Poked a hole into the teflon using a syringe needle and widdled peek tubing to ensure easier insertion into the teflon
- 2.Cut a line perpendicular to the teflon and inserted the peek tubing, superglued, and wrapped area with parafilm to reduce leak.
This method allowed for easier insertion of peek tubing and did not require the tip to be widdled.
- 3. Paperclip method involved inserting a paperclip into the teflon tubing to prevent one from drilling a hole completely through the tubing.
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.