Taken from Jake's OpenWetWare:
- Test the efficiency of AC Impedance Spectroscopy on a polymer-salt film
- Assuming it works, test films of varying salt concentrations
- Make AuNPs of Original Concentration
- Dope the best films with AuNPs
- AC Impedance Spectroscopy
- A film was tested and showed good results
- Films of 2%, 3%, and 4% were tested to determine which weight % of Trifilate gave the lowest resistance.
- AuNP Synthesis
- The procedure for synthesizing AuNPs may be found here.
- Doping the Films with AuNPs
This area is for any observations or conclusions that you would like to note.
Use categories like tags. Change the "Course" category to the one corresponding to your course. The "Miscellaneous" tag can be used for particular experiments, as instructed by your professor. Please be sure to change or delete this tag as required so that the categories remain well organized.