- Laura Terada
- Contact: Email me through OpenWetWare
- Loyola Marymount University
- Campus address: 1 LMU Drive MSB-1086 Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Major: Biology
- Minor: Environmental Science
- Expected graduation: August 2013
- Upper division courses
- Biology: Principles of Ecology with lab, General Physiology, Comparative Anatomy with lab, Field Methods lab, Plant Development, Molecular Biology with lab
- Environmental Science: Environmental Science with lab
- Math: Biomathematical Modeling
- Chemistry: Biochemistry, Environmental Chemistry
- Favorite aspect of biology?
- Biology is an academic discipline that is continually changing. New biotechnological advances and knowledge on living organisms are being discovered exponentially. What interests me about this facet of biology is the implications it has in the medical field.
- Favorite aspect of mathematics?
- The study of mathematics involves an array of symbols, formulae, and logical arguments. What interests me about mathematics is the idea that it can be applied to the other sciences to explain natural phenomena.
Biomathematical Modeling Course Links
- Links to homework assignments below: