User:Anthony Salvagno/OWW logo with text
The color scheme was inspired by the DNA-hands logo, and the main page banner logo.
- BC 14:07, 6 April 2008 (EDT):Hey Antonio, I think this design looks great!
- Jason R. Kelly 14:34, 6 April 2008 (EDT):yeah this is cool. next one is good too.
- Jason Morrison 20:41, 6 April 2008 (EDT): This one's my favorite. Slick.
- Lorrie LeJeune 21:46, 6 April 2008 (EDT): This one looks good. I'm not usually a fan of outlined text, but the extra depth helps clarify it.
- wjf 19:30, 10 April 2008 (EDT)I think the purple on the helix is a bit clearer. I also like the font. I won't be so trite as to say, 'the bigger the better', but I think this is a good ratio of shape to font size. Let me know the name of the font if it's not a custom one. I like it.
- Antonio 02:18, 11 April 2008 (EDT):The font isn't very special. Its myriad pro. I made the OWW part size 14 with semi-bold type and the SYS part is size 12 regular.
- Jason R. Kelly 00:33, 11 April 2008 (EDT):OK,looks like consensus to me, lets put it up!
- Ricardo Vidal 00:46, 11 April 2008 (EDT): Yup, this should go up. I only have a slight issue with the wording not being centered. but it's a detail.
Fresh Antonio 02:18, 11 April 2008 (EDT): I don't quite know what Ricardo means by centering the text, but I rearranged the alignment a bit just so the SYS part isn't left aligned, and is more center to the image. OWW is also centered.
- Steve Koch:I think this centered version (above) is best and I vote for uploading it for the logo and seeing how we like it. Then we can collect comments and tweak it later. Thanks, Anthony!