From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
- 1994-1995, Graduate program (incomplete), Library and Information Science, University of Michigan
- 1982, BS, Animal and Veterinary Sciences, University of Maine
Professional and Research interests
- Web-based publishing models
- Disruptive technology
- Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography
- “The Role of the Scholarly Press in the Electronic Environment.” Paper presented at Literary Texts in an Electronic Age, the 31st Annual Clinic on Library Applications of Data Processing, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, April 1994.
- "Before Its Time: The Internet Public Library." vol. 3, no. 2, The Journal of Electronic Publishing, December, 1997 (http://hdl.handle.net/2027/spo.3336451.0003.205)
- “What If Gutenberg Had a T-1 Connection?” Joseph Janes and Lorrie LeJeune. The Serials Librarian, ISSN: 0361-526X, Volume 36 Number 3/4, 1999. (Paper presented at the 13th Annual Conference of the North American Serials Interest Group, University of Colorado at Boulder, June 1998.)
- “Who Owns What? Intellectual Property, Copyright, and the Next Millennium.” Guest editor, volume 4, no. 3, The Journal of Electronic Publishing, March 1999 (http://hdl.handle.net/2027/spo.3336451.0004.301).