What I did today
- Recalculated data for the strain of interest to find mistakes in the process.
- Forgot to swap die orientations in the beginning of the data analysis
- Reformated data and saved GenMAPP workbook page as a txt file (named 20101202_dGLN3_data_reworked(2).txt)
- Use in GenMAPP
- Opened GenMAPP and created a new expression dataset with the newly created txt file
- When uploaded, GenMAPP reported 94 errors within the dataset.
- Created color scheme named dGLN3_AH_20101202
- exported data through the color scheme
- Tested colors on glucose mapp - they worked!
- Saved everything in MAPPFinder_gln3-AH file on the desktop
- Began the process of processing mapps for gene ontology (needs one for every time point at increased and decreased levels)
- Once all ontology is confirmed, we can begin to find areas of onotolgy that were significantly affected.