Jump to navigationJump to search
- Andrew Herman
- Loyola Marymount University
- 1 lmu Dr., Hannon Apartment 309, Los Angeles, CA
I work in the Dahlquist Laboratory at Loyola Marymount University.
- Expected graduate- 2012, BS in Biology, Loyola Marymount University
- Changes to the genetic expression of yeast through temperature variations.
- Cellular and genetic responses to environmental stress variation and temperature shifts.
- Mathematical modeling of genetic regulatory networks.
Awards and Honors
- American Chemical Society's Outstanding Organic Chemist for 2010 at LMU
- Academic Chairmen for the Tribeta Biological Honors Society at LMU for the 2010-2011 school year.
- Member of Sigma Xi
- This is a bibliography of all relevant papers used during the course of research
- Paper 1 pmid=6947258
- Paper 2 pmid=13718526
- Paper 3 pmid=15944456
- DNA sequence of both chromosomes of the cholera pathogen Vibrio cholerae
- Papers useful for Strain of Interest