What I did today
File:Andrew Herman’s Matlab Network Practice 2282010.ppt
- Worked on mathematical modeling procedure with Dr. Fitzpatrick.
- Practiced database modeling on MATLAB
- 4 genes were used in the practice model, and networks were randomly variable between the trails (parameters had to be adjusted accordingly to 2x the number of values, but all other variables remained constant.)
- General shape of the graphs remained the same, but a slight variance in the equilibrium values and slope was obtained.
- All five tests were placed together on one graph per gene (saved as jpegs), and then were formulated on power point with their respective networks.
- Edited my OpenWetWare page for links to my notebook and to my powerpoint containing all relevant information related to the MATLAB practice.