- Run Atomic Absorption Spectra of Myoglobin AuNP's (Both Sets), Lysozyme AuNP's made on Oct 30, and the HRP AuNP made on Oct 23 following Dr.Hartings procedure found HERE.
- Using the procedure link above 5 ml samples of each of the specified nanoparticles samples were prepped for analysis.
- In relation to the gold standards a 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 ug/ml were prepped for comparing to the AuNP's.
- Gold standards were made using stock bottled Ag solutions that was 1000 ug/ml.
- Standards were made by adding .05, .1,.15, .20, and .25 ml of gold standard to a sample of water the makes 5 ml solution total.
- UV-Vis samples listed were run as they always have been. 1ml of sample was analyzed after centrifugation. We ensured that each sample had an absorbance less than 1 in order to analyze the data.
UV-Vis on Lysozyme and Myoglobin Nanoparticles made on Oct 30, 2013
- Please note that the lysozyme AuNP's were all clear except for the 30:1 ratio.
Atomic Absorption Spectra of Myoglobin AuNP's (Both Sets), Lysozyme AuNP's made on Oct 30, and the HRP AuNP made on Oct 23
- The graph below represents the gold standards,  vs. absorbance.
- The graphs below represent the AA spectra's of the samples listed above showing synthesized ratio vs. .