From OpenWetWare
Jump to navigationJump to search

Events        Contact        About        FAQs       
Staying connected and informed        Employment Details        More resources       

*Note that FAQs are added as they are received. If you cannot find an answer here, email us at MBSPDA@gmail.com [[1]]
  1. Is there travel funding available from the university for postdocs?
    The MBS Postdoctoral Association provides a travel award for conferences, see the travel award page at UTAustin_MBS_PDA:TravelAward for more information
    CNS also has funding available only for conferences held outside the US. Applications for the Rom Rhome International Professional Development Award (providing travel funds for meetings/conference outside the U.S.) are typically accepted in the fall, for travel occurring from January - August of the following year. Email us at MBSPDA@gmail.com [[2]] for more information. There is currently no CNS funding available for postdocs for conferences inside the US.
  2. Can I get involved with the MBS Postdoc Association?
    We're glad you asked! Contact us via Facebook[[3]], LinkedIn[[4]], or email (preferred) [[5]] to learn more about our team and how you can help postdocs here at UT :)
  3. Where can I get a new ID or reset my UT password?
    Head over to the 1st floor of the "FAC" building, where the ID center and IT help are located.