124. "Photothermal heating of cell-free reactions for on-site production of recombinant proteins"
Kyunghwan Yeom†, Yu Jin Park†, Hansol Kim, Dong-Yeon Song, Dong-Myung Kim*, and
Ji-Ho Park*, Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering (2023) in press.
123. "Modulation of immune cells with mRNA nano-formulations for cancer immunotherapy"
Junhee Han and Ji-Ho Park, Current Opinion in Biotechnology (2023) in press.
122. "Intratumoral adoptive transfer of inflammatory macrophages engineered by co-activating TLR and
STING signaling pathways exhibits robust antitumor activity" Junyong Yoon, Moonkyoung Jeong,
and Ji-Ho Park, Clinical and Experimental Medicine (2023) in press.
121. "Highly Efficient On-Chip Photothermal Cell Lysis for Nucleic Acid Extraction Using Localized
Plasmonic Heating of Strongly Absorbing Au Nanoislands" Eun-Sil Yu, Byoung-Hoon Kang,
Myeong-Su Ahn, Jik Han Jung, Ji-Ho Park, and Ki-Hun Jeong, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces (2023) in press.
120. "Targeted Fusogenic Liposomes for Effective Tumor Delivery and Penetration of Lipophilic Cargoes"
Hyeonjeong Han, Jik-Han Jung, Hyoungjin Lee, Junsung Lee, Seong-Hoon Jang, Unbyeol Goh,
Jooeun Yoon, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 9 (2023) 1919-1927.
119. "Pulmonary Surfactant-Based Paclitaxel-Loaded Nanovesicles for Inhalation Therapy of Lung
Adenocarcinoma" Chanhee Oh, Ok Hwa Jeon, Junhee Han, Kyungsu Kim, Hyun Koo Kim,
and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Applied Nano Materials 6 (2023) 3693-3703.
118. "High-fidelity optical diffraction tomography of live organisms using iodixanol refractive index
matching" Dohyeon Lee, Moosung Lee, Haechan Kwak, Youngseo Kim, Jaehyu Shim,
Jik Han Jung, Wei-Sun Park, Ji-Ho Park, Sumin Lee, and Yongkeun Park, Biomed. Opt. Express 13 (2022) 6404-6415.
117. "Porous Silicon-Based Nanomedicine for Simultaneous Management of Joint Inflammation
and Bone Erosion in Rheumatoid Arthritis" Moonkyoung Jeong, Yuna Jung, Junyong Yoon,
Jinyoung Kang, Seo Hyeon Lee, Woojin Back, Hyoyeon Kim, Michael J. Sailor, Dokyoung Kim,
and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Nano 16 (2022) 16118-16132.
116. "Co-immunomodulation of tumor and tumor-draining lymph node during in situ vaccination
promotes antitumor immunity" Moonkyoung Jeong, Heegon Kim, Junyong Yoon, Dong-Hyun Kim,
and Ji-Ho Park, JCI Insight 7 (2022) e146608.
115. "Enteric Polymer-Coated Porous Silicon Nanoparticles for Site-Specific Oral Delivery of IgA
Antibody" Tushar Kumeria, Joanna Wang, Byungji Kim, Ji-Ho Park, Jonathan Zuidema,
Mark Klempner, Lisa Cavacini, Yang Wang, and Michael Sailor, ACS Biomaterials Science & Engineering 8 (2022) 4140-4152.
114. "Engineered Nanoparticles inside a Microparticle Oral System for Enhanced Mucosal and Systemic
Immunity" Sachin S. Surwase, S. M. Shatil Shahriar, Jeong Man An, JongHoon Ha,
Amin Mirzaaghasi, Babak Bagheri, Ji-Ho Park, Yong-Kyu Lee, and Yeu-Chun Kim,
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 14 (2022) 11124-11143.
113. "Stability of Plant Leaf-Derived Extracellular Vesicles According to Preservative and Storage
Temperature" Kimin Kim, Jungjae Park, Yehjoo Sohn, Chan-Eui Oh, Ji-Ho Park, Jong-Min Yuk, and
Ju-Hun Yeon, Pharmaceutics 14 (2022) 457.
112. "Polypeptide-Based K+ Ionophore as a Strong Immunogenic Cell Death Inducer for Cancer
Immunotherapy" DaeYong Lee, JongHoon Ha, Hyomin Ahn, Seong Dong Jeong, Moonkyoung Jeong,
Ji-Ho Park, Chae-Ok Yun, and Yeu-Chun Kim, ACS Applied Bio Materials 4 (2021) 8333–8342.
111. "GCC2 as a new early diagnostic biomarker for non-small cell lung cancer" Hyesun Jeong,
Byeong Hyeon Choi, JinA Park, Jik-Han Jung, Hyunku Shin, Ka-Won Kang, Yu Hua Quan, Jewon Yu,
Ji-Ho Park, Yong Park, Yeonho Choi, Hyun Koo Kim, and Sunghoi Hong, Cancers 13 (2021) 5482.
110. "Engineered immune cells with nanomaterials to improve adoptive cell therapy" Na Yeon Kim
and Ji-Ho Park, Biomedical Engineering Letters 11 (2021) 183-195.
109. "Photothermal Transfection for Effective Nonviral Genome Editing" Nuri Oh, Sooyeon Park,
Jin Woo Kim, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Applied Bio Materials 4 (2021) 5678–5685.
108. "Cyclic tangential flow filtration system for isolation of extracellular vesicles" Kimin Kim,
Jungjae Park, Jik-Han Jung, Ruri Lee, Ji-Ho Park, Jong Min Yuk, Hyundoo Hwang, and
Ju Hun Yeon, APL Bioengineering 5 (2021) 016103.
107. "Nanomedicine for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis" Moonkyoung Jeong and Ji-Ho Park,
Mol. Pharmaceutics 18 (2021) 539-549.
106. "Biodistribution and Pharmacokinectics of Liposomes and Exosomes in a Mouse Model of Sepsis"
Amin Mirzaaghasi, Yunho Han, So-Hee Ahn, Chulhee Choi*, and Ji-Ho Park*, Pharmaceutics 13
105. "Dual size-exclusion chromatography for efficient isolation of extracellular vesicles from bone
marrow drived human plasma" Jik-Han Jung, Woojin Back, Junyong Yoon, Hyeonjeong Han,
Ka-Won Kang, Byeonghyeon Choi, Hyesun Jeong, Jaena Park, Hyunku Shin, Woojune Hur,
Yeonho Choi, Sunghoi Hong, Hyun Koo Kim, Yong Park, and Ji-Ho Park, Scientific Reports 11 (2021) 217.
104. "Management of lymph node metastasis via local chemotherapy can prevent distant metastasis
and improve survival in mice" Heegon Kim, Hyeonjeong Han, Moonkyoung Jeong, Junhee Han,
and Ji-Ho Park, Journal of Controlled Release 329 (2021) 847-857.
103. "A proteomic approach to understand the clinical significance of acute myeloid leukemia-derived
extracellular vesicles reflecting essential characteristics of leukemia" Ka-Won Kang,
Hyoseon Kim, Woojune Hur, Jik-Han Jung, Su Jin Jeong, Hyunku Shin, Dongkwon Seo,
Hyesun Jeong, ByeongHyeon Choi, Sunghoi Hong, Hyun Koo Kim, Yeonho Choi, Ji-Ho Park,
Kil Yeon Lee, Kwang Pyo Kim, and Yong Park, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 20 (2021) 100017.
102. "Efficient Capture and Raman Analysis of Circulating Tumor Cells by Nano-Undulated AgNPs-rGO
Composite SERS Substrates" Jong-Eun Park†, Nuri Oh†, Hyeono Nam, Ji-Ho Park, Sanha Kim,
Jessie S. Jeon*, and Minyang Yang*, Sensors 20 (2020) 5089.
101. "Evaluation of Intraoperative Near-Infrared Fluorescence Visualization of the Lung Tumor Margin
With Indocyanine Green Inhalation" Yu Hua Quan, Chan Hee Oh, Daeho Jung, Ji-Young Lim,
Byeong Hyeon Choi, Jiyun Rho, Yeonho Choi, Kook Nam Han, Beop-Min Kim, Chungyeul Kim,
Ji-Ho Park*, and Hyun Koo Kim*, JAMA Surgery 155 (2020) 732-740.
100. "Levels of Extracellular Vesicles in Pulmonary and Peripheral Blood Correlate with Stages of
Lung Cancer Patients" Byeong Hyeon Choi, Yu Hua Quan, Jiyun Rho, Sunghoi Hong, Yong Park,
Yeonho Choi, Ji-Ho Park, Hwan Seok Yong, Kook Nam Han, Young Ho Choi and Hyun Koo Kim,
World Journal of Surgery 44 (2020) 3522-3529.
99. "Anti-metastatic effects of plant sap-derived extracellular vesicles in a 3D microfluidic cancer
metastasis model" Kimin Kim, Jik-Han Jung, Hye Ju Yoo, Jae-Kyung Hyun, Ji-Ho Park, Dokyun Na,
and Ju Hun Yeon, Journal of Functional Biomaterials 11 (2020) 49.
98. "Affinity-Driven Design of Cargo-Switching Nanoparticles to Leverage a Cholesterol-Rich Microenvironment for Atherosclerosis Therapy" Heegon Kim, Sandeep Kumar, Dong-Won Kang, Hanjoong Jo, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Nano 14 (2020) 6519-6531.
97. "Convection-Enhanced Delivery of Liposomal Drugs for Effective Treatment of Glioblastoma Multiforme" Yunho Han and Ji-Ho Park, Drug Delivery and Translational Research 10 (2020)
96. "Cytotoxic Effects of Plant Sap-Derived Extracellular Vesicles on Various Tumor Cell Types" Kimin Kim, Hye Ju Yoo, Jik-Han Jung, Ruri Lee, Jae-Kyung Hyun, Ji-Ho Park, Dokyun Na, and Ju Hun Yeon, Journal of Functional Biomaterials 11 (2020) 22.
95. "Phage Display-Identified PD-L1-binding Peptides Reinvigorate T-cell Activity and Inhibit Tumor Progression" Smriti Gurung, Fatima Khan, Jae Do Yoo, Uttapol Permpoon,
Gowri Rangaswamy Gunassekaran, Sri Murugan Poonkavithai Vadevoo, Sang-Hyun Kim,
In-San Kim, Hyeonjeong Han, Ji-Ho Park, Soyoun Kim, and Byungheon Lee, Biomaterials 247
94. "Antitumor Efficacy of Focused Ultrasound-MFL Nanoparticles Combination Therapy in Mouse Breast Cancer Xenografts" Daehyun Kim†, Junhee Han†, So Yeon Park, Ji-Ho Park*,
and Hak Jong Lee*, Materials 13 (2020) 1099.
93. "Gold Nanorods with an Ultrathin Anti-biofouling Siloxane Layer for Combinatorial Anticancer Therapy" Jinjoo Kim, Hyeongseop Keum, Hansol Kim, Byeongjun Yu, Wonsik Jung,
Changhee Whang, Changjin Seo, Ji-Ho Park and Sangyong Jon, Journal of Drug Targeting 28 (2020)
92. "Cyclodextrin Polymer Improves Atherosclerosis Therapy and Reduces Ototoxicity" Heegon Kim, Junhee Han, and Ji-Ho Park, Journal of Controlled Release 319 (2020) 77-86.
91. "Extracellular Vesicles-Polyphenol Nanoaggregates for MicroRNA-Based Cancer Diagnosis" Minjeong Jang, Giwoong Choi, Yoon Young Choi, Jae Eun Lee, Jik-Han Jung, Dai Hoon Han, Seung Won Oh, Haeshin Lee, Ji-Ho Park, Jae-Ho Cheong, and Pilnam Kim, NPG Asia Materials (2019) 79.
90. "Rekindling RNAi Therapy: Materials Design Requirements for In Vivo siRNA Delivery" Byungji Kim, Ji-Ho Park, and Michael J. Sailor, Advanced Materials (2019) 1903637.
89. "Single-Cell Photothermal Neuromodulation for Functional Mapping of Neural Networks" Sangjin Yoo, Ji-Ho Park*, and Yoonkey Nam*, ACS Nano 13 (2019) 544-551.
88. "Self-targeted Knockdown of CD44 Improves Cisplatin Sensitivity of Chemoresistant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Cells" Yu Hua Quan, Ji-Young Lim, Byeong Hyeon Choi, Yeonho Choi, Young Ho Choi, Ji-Ho Park*, and Hyun Koo Kim* Cancer Chemotherapy and Pharmacology 83 (2019) 399–410.
87. "Single-molecule Co-immunoprecipitation Reveals Functional Inheritance of EGFRs in Extracellular Vesicles" Mi Sook Sung†, Jik-Han Jung†, Cherlhyun Jeong, Tae-Young Yoon*, and Ji-Ho Park*, Small 14 (2018) e1802358.
86. "Tranilast-delivery surgical sutures to ameliorate wound healing by reducing scar formation through regulation of TGF-β expression and fibroblast recruitment" Sung Yoon Choi, Byung Hwi Kim, Beom Kang Huh, Woong Jeong, Min Park, Hyo Jin Park, Ji-Ho Park, Chan Yeong Heo, and Young Bin Choy, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 67 (2018) 469-477.
85. "Effective Delivery of Exogenous Compounds to the Optic Nerve by Intravitreal Injection of
Liposome" Junsung Lee, Unbyeol Goh, Ji-Ho Park, Sang-Woo Park, and Hwan Heo, Korean J. Ophthalmol. 32 (2018) 417-423.
84. "Macrophage-Mediated Exocytosis of Elongated Nanoparticles Improves Hepatic Excretion and Cancer Phototherapy" Nuri Oh, Yongjoo Kim, Hee-Seok Kweon, Wang-Yuhl Oh, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 34 (2018) 28450-28457.
83. "Liposomal Borrelidin for Treatment of Metastatic Breast Cancer" Moonkyoung Jeong,
Heegon Kim, Sunghoon Kim, and Ji-Ho Park, Drug Deliv. Transl. Res. 8 (2018) 1380-1388.
82. "The Potential of Exosomes Derived from Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia Cells as a Biomarker" Ka-Won Kang, Jik-Han Jung, Woojune Hur, Jaena Park, Hyunku Shin, ByeongHyeon Choi, Hyesun Jeong, Dae Sik Kim, Eun Sang Yu, Se Ryeon Lee, Hwa Jung Sung, Seok Jin Kim, Chul Won Choi, Hyun Koo Kim, Sunghoi Hong, Ji-Ho Park, Yeonho Choi, Yong Park, and Byung Soo Kim, Anticancer Res. 38 (2018) 3935-3942.
81. "Immunogene Therapy with Fusogenic Nanoparticles Modulates Macrophage Response to Staphylococcal aureus infection" Byungji Kim, Hong-Bo Pang, Jinyoung Kang, Ji-Ho Park, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Michael J. Sailor, Nature Communications 9 (2018) 1969.
80. "Enhanced Performance of a Molecular Photoacoustic Imaging Agent by Encapsulation in Mesoporous Silicon Nanoparticles" Jinyoung Kang, Dokyoung Kim, Junxin Wang, Yunho Han, Jonathan M. Zuidema, Ali Hariri, Ji-Ho Park, Jesse V. Jokerst, and Michael J. Sailor, Adv. Mater. 30 (2018) 1800512.
79. "Porous Materials for Immune Modulation" Moonkyoung Jeong†, Hansol Kim†, and Ji-Ho Park, Open Material Sciences 4 (2018) 1-14.
78. "Evaluation of cell penetrating peptide coated Mn:ZnS nanoparticles for paclitaxel delivery to cancer cells" N. Sanoj Rejinold, Yunho Han, Jisang Yoo, Hae Yong Seok, Ji-Ho Park, and Yeu-Chun Kim, Scientific Reports 8 (2018) 1899.
77. "Photothermally-Amplified Therapeutic Liposomes for Effective Combination Treatment of
Cancer" Hwan-Jun Yoon†, Hye-Seong Lee†, Jik-Han Jung†, Hyun-Koo Kim, and Ji-Ho Park,
ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 10 (2018) 6118-6123.
76. "Enhanced Photodynamic Cancer Treatment by Mitochondria-Targeting and Brominated Near- Infrared fluorophores" Il Koo Noh, Daeyong Lee, Heegon Kim, Seongdong Jeong, Yunsoo Lee,
Ji-Ho Park, and Yeu-Chun Kim, Advanced Science 5 (2018) 1700481 (Cover article).
75. "Label-free high-resolution 3-D imaging of gold nanoparticles inside live cells with optical diffraction tomography" Doyeon Kim†, Nuri Oh†, Kyoohyun Kim, Sang Yun Lee, Chan-Gi Pack, Ji-Ho Park*, and YongKeun Park*, Methods 136 (2018) 160-167.
74. "Ultrasound-Mediated Drug Delivery by Gas Bubbles Generated from a Chemical Reaction" Sungmun Lee, Leena Al-Kaabi, Aurélie Mawart, Ahsan Khandoker, Habiba Alsafar, Herbert F.
Jelinek, Kinda Khalaf, Ji-Ho Park, and Yeu-Chun Kim, J. Drug Targeting 26 (2018) 172-181.
73. "In Vivo Cellular-level Real-time Pharmacokinetic Imaging of Free-form and Liposomal Indocyanine Green in Liver" Yoonha Hwang, Hwanjun Yoon, Kibaek Choe, Jinhyo Ahn, Jik Han Jung, Ji-Ho Park, and Pilhan Kim, Biomedical Optics Express 8 (2017) 4706-4716.
72. "Surgical Suture Releasing Macrophage-targeted Drug-loaded Nanoparticles for an Enhanced Anti-inflammatory Effect" Hansol Kim, Byung Hwi Kim, Beom Kang Huh, Yeon Chun Yoo, Chan Yeong Heo, Young Bin Choy, and Ji-Ho Park, Biomaterials Sci. 5 (2017) 1670-1677.
71. "Exosome Classification by Pattern Analysis of Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy Data for Lung Cancer Diagnosis" Jaena Park, Miyeon Hwang, ByeongHyeon Choi, Hyesun Jeong, Jik-Han Jung, Hyun Koo Kim, Sunghoi Hong, Ji-Ho Park, and Yeonho Choi, Anal. Chem. 89 (2017) 6695-6701.
70. "Cooperative Tumor Cell Membrane Targeted Phototherapy" Heegon Kim, Junsung Lee, Chanhee Oh, and Ji-Ho Park, Nature Communications (2017) 15880.
- Featured in KAIST news (July 5, 2017)
- Featured in many Korean networks and newspapers (YTN, Maekyung and Aisatoday)
69. “Intratumoral depletion of regulatory T cells using CD25-targeted photodynamic therapy in a melanoma mouse model induces anti-tumoral immune responses" Dong Sun Oh†, Heegon Kim†, Ji Eun Oh, Hi Eun Jung, Yun Soo Lee, Ji-Ho Park*, and Heung Kyu Lee*, Oncotarget 8 (2017) 47440-47453.
68. “Gold Nanorod-based Photo-PCR System for One-Step, Rapid Detection of Bacteria" Jinjoo Kim†, Hansol Kim†, Ji-Ho Park*, and Sangyong Jon*, Nanotheranostics 1 (2017) 178-185.
67. “Liposomal Indocyanine Green for Enhanced Photothermal Therapy" Hwan-Jun Yoon*, Hye-Seong Lee*, Ji-Young Lim, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 9 (2017) 5683–5691.
66. “Mechanisms and Barriers in Cancer Nanomedicine: Addressing Challenges, Looking for Solutions" Thomas J. Anchordoquy, Yechezkel Barenholz, Diana Boraschi, Michael Chorny, Paolo Decuzzi, Marina Dobrovolskaia, Z. Shadi Farhangrazi, Dorothy Farrell, Alberto Gabizon, Hamidreza Ghandehari, Biana Godin, Ninh M. La-Beck, Julia Ljubimova, S. Moein Moghimi, Len Pagliaro, Ji-Ho Park, Dan Peer, Erkki Ruoslahti, Natalie J. Serkova, and Dmitri Simberg ACS Nano 11 (2017) 12–18.
65. “Polypeptide-based polyelectrolyte complexes overcoming the biological barriers of oral insulin delivery" Yongjoon Jeong, Daeyong Lee, Kibaek Choe, Pilhan Kim, Ji-Ho Park, and Yeu-Chun Kim, J. Ind. Eng. Chem. 48 (2017) 79-87.
64. “Effective Retinal Penetration of Lipophilic and Lipid-Conjugated Hydrophilic Agents Delivered by Engineered Liposomes" Junsung Lee*, Unbyeol Goh*, Hyoung-Jin Lee, Jiyoung Kim, Moonkyoung Jeong, and Ji-Ho Park, Mol. Pharm. 14 (2017) 423-430.
In 2016, 63. “Liposomal delivery systems for intestinal lymphatic drug transport" Hyeji Ahn, and Ji-Ho Park, Biomaterials Res. 20 (2016) 36.
62. “Zein-alginate based oral drug delivery systems: protection and release of therapeutic proteins" Sungmun Lee, Yeu-Chun Kim, and Ji-Ho Park, Int. J. Pharm. 515 (2016) 300-306.
61. “Macrophage-Targeted Indocyanine Green-Neomannosyl Human Serum Albumin for Intraoperative Sentinel Lymph Node Mapping in Porcine Esophagus" Hyun Koo Kim, Yu Hua Quan, Yujin Oh, Ji Yong Park, Ji-Ho Park, Yeonho Choi, Yun-Sang Lee, Jae Min Jeong, Young Ho Choi, and Beop-Min Kim, Ann. Thorax. Surg. 102 (2016) 1149-1155.
60. “Exosome engineering for efficient intracellular delivery of soluble proteins using optically reversible protein-protein interaction module" Nambin Yim, Seung-Wook Ryu, Kyungsun Choi, Kwang Ryeol Lee, Seunghee Lee, Hojun Choi, Jeongjin Kim, Mohammed R Shaker, Woong Sun, Ji-Ho Park, Daesoo Kim, Won Do Heo, and Chulhee Choi, Nature Comm. 7 (2016) 12277.
59. “Cell-free production and streamlined assay of cytosol-penetrating antibodies" Seung Eui Min, Kyung-Ho Lee, Seong-Wook Park, Tae Hyun Yoo, Chan Hee Oh, Ji-Ho Park, Sung Yun Yang, Yong-Sung Kim, and Dong-Myung Kim, Biotechnol. Bioeng. 113 (2016) 2107-2112.
58. “Magnetophoretic sorting of single cell-containing microdroplets" Younggeun Jo, Fengshan Shen, Young Ki Hahn, Ji-Ho Park, and Je-Kyun Park, Micromachines 7 (2016) 56.
57. “Electro-Optical Neural Platform Integrated with Nanoplasmonic Inhibition Interface" Sangjin Yoo, Raeyoung Kim, Ji-Ho Park*, and Yoonkey Nam*, ACS Nano 10 (2016) 4271-4281.
56. “Cellular Engineering with Membrane Fusogenic Liposomes to Produce Functionalized Extracellular Vesicles" Junsung Lee*, Hyoungjin Lee*, Unbyeol Goh*, Jiyoung Kim, Moonkyoung Jeong, Jean Lee, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 8 (2016) 6790- 6795.
55. “Intraoperative pulmonary neoplasm identification using near-infrared fluorescence imaging" Hyun Koo Kim, Yu Hua Quan, Byeong Hyeon Choi, Ji-Ho Park, Kook Nam Han, Yeonho Choi, Beop-Min Kim and Young Ho Choi, Eur. J. Cardio-Thoracic Surg. 49 (2016) 1497-1502.
In 2015, 54. “In‑vitro cytotoxicity assessment of carbon‑nanodot‑conjugated Fe‑aminoclay (CD‑FeAC) and its bio‑imaging applications" Kyoung Suk Kang, Hyun Uk Lee, Moon Il Kim, So Young Park, Sung‑Jin Chang, Ji-Ho Park, Yun Suk Huh, Jouhahn Lee, Mino Yang, Young‑Chul Lee and Hyun Gyu Park, J. Nanobiotechnology 13 (2015) 88.
53. “One-wave optical phase conjugation mirror by actively coupling arbitrary light fields into a single-mode reflector” KyeoReh Lee, Junsung Lee, Jung-Hoon Park, Ji-Ho Park, and YongKeun Park, Phys. Rev. Lett. 115 (2015) 153902.
52. “Immunoglobulin Fc-fused, neuropilin-1-specific peptide shows efficient tumor tissue penetration and inhibits tumor growth via anti-angiogenesis” Ye-Jin Kim, Jeomil Bae, Tae-Hwan Shin, Se Hun Kang, Moonkyoung Jeong, Yunho Han, Ji-Ho Park, Seok-Ki Kim and Yong-Sung Kim, J. Control. Release 216 (2015) 56-68.
51. “Enhanced delivery of liposomes to lung tumor through targeting interleukin-4 receptor on both tumor cells and tumor endothelial cells” Lianhua Chia, Moon-Hee Naa, Hyun-Kyung Jung, Sri Murugan Poongkavithai Vadevoo, Cheong-Wun Kim, Guruprasath Padmanaban, Tae-In Park, Jae-Yong Park, Ilseon Hwang, Keon Uk Park, Frank Liang, Maggie Lu, Ji-Ho Park, In-San Kim, and Byung-Heon Lee, J. Control. Release 209 (2015) 327–336.
50. “Liposome-Based Engineering of Cells to Package Hydrophobic Compounds in Membrane Vesicles for Tumor Penetration” Junsung Lee*, Jiyoung Kim*, Moonkyoung Jeong, Hyoungjin Lee, Unbyeol Goh, Hyaeyeong Kim, Byungji Kim, and Ji-Ho Park, Nano Lett. 15 (2015) 2938-2944.
- Featured in KAIST news (April 6, 2015) and Medicine Maker magazine (June 2, 2015) - Featured in many Korean networks and newspapers (KBS, TJB, and Joongang)
49. “In Vivo Multi-Photon Luminescence Imaging of Cerebral Vasculature and Blood-Brain Barrier Integrity Using Gold Nanoparticles” Hwan-Jun Yoon*, Eek-Sung Lee*, Minseok Kang, Yong Jeong, and Ji-Ho Park, J. Mater. Chem. B 3 (2015) 2935-2938 (*equal contribution).
48. “Establishment of Controlled Insulin Delivery System Using Glucose-Responsive Double-Layered Nanogel” Dae Yong Lee, Kibaek Choe, Yong Jun Jeong, Ji-Sang Yoo, Sung Mun Lee, Ji-Ho Park, Pilhan Kim and Yeu-Chun Kim, RSC Advances 5 (2015) 14482-14491.
In 2014, 47. “Bio-Inspired Nanotadpoles with Component-Specific Functionality” Hyelim Kang, Shin-Hyun Kim, Seung-Man Yang, and Ji-Ho Park, J. Mater. Chem. B (Cover Article) 2 (2014) 6462-6466.
46. “Photothermal Inhibition of Neural Activity with Near-Infrared-Sensitive Nanotransducers” Sangjin Yoo, Soonwoo Hong, Yeonho Choi, Ji-Ho Park*, and Yoonkey Nam*, ACS Nano 8 (2014) 8040-8049 (*equal contribution).
45. “Selective Photosensitizer Delivery into Plasma Membrane for Effective Photodynamic Therapy” Jiyoung Kim*, Olavo Amorim Santos*, and Ji-Ho Park, J. Control. Release 191 (2014) 98-104 (*equal contribution).
44. “Surface Chemistry of Gold Nanoparticles Mediates Their Exocytosis in Macrophages” Nuri Oh and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Nano, 8 (2014) 6232-6241.
43. “Angle-Resolved Light Scattering of Individual Rod-Shaped Bacteria Based on Fourier Transform Light Scattering” YoungJu Jo, JaeHwang Jung, Jee Woong Lee, Della Shin, HyunJoo Park, Ki Tae Nam, Ji-Ho Park, and YongKeun Park, Scientific Report 4 (2014) 5090.
42. “Highly sensitive and selective anticancer effect by conjugated HA-cisplatin in non-small cell lung cancer overexpressed with CD44” Yu Hua Quan, Byungji Kim, Ji-Ho Park, Yeonho Choi, Yeongho Choi, and Hyun Koo Kim, Exp. Lung Res. 40 (2014) 475-484.
41. “Dual-Wavelength Band Spectroscopic Optical Frequency Domain Imaging Using Plasmon-Resonant Scattering in Metallic Nanoparticles” Tae Shik Kim, Sun-Joo Jang, Nuri Oh, Yongjoo Kim, Taejin Park, Ji-Ho Park, and Wang-Yuhl Oh, Optics Letters 39 (2014) 3082-3085.
40. “Plasmonic Liposomes for Synergistic Photodynamic and Photothermal Therapy” Jeongmin Oh*, Hwanjun Yoon*, and Ji-Ho Park, J. Mater. Chem. B 2 (2014) 2592-2597 (*equal contribution).
39. “Endocytosis and Exocytosis of Nanoparticles in Mammalian Cells” Nuri Oh and Ji-Ho Park, Int. J. Nanomedicine 9 (2014) 51-63.
In 2013, 38. “Enhancement of the Photocytotoxic Efficiency of Sub-12-nm Therapeutic Polymeric Micelles with Increased Colocalisation in Mitochondria” Kyuha Chong, Taeyun Ku, Phei Er Saw,
Sangyong Jon, Chulhee Choi*, and Ji-Ho Park*, Chem. Comm. (Cover Article) 49 (2013) 11476-11478 (*equal contribution).
37. “Nanoparticle Platforms for Combined Photothermal and Photodynamic Therapy” Jeongmin Oh*, Hwanjun Yoon*, and Ji-Ho Park, Biomed. Eng. Lett. 3 (2013) 67-73 (*equal contribution).
36. “Surgical Suture Assembled with Polymeric Drug-delivery Sheet for Sustained, Local Pain-relief” Ji Eun Lee, Subin Park, Min Park, Myung Hun Kim, Chun Gwon Park, Seung Ho Lee, Sung Yoon Choi, Byung Hwi Kim, Hyo Jin Park, Ji-Ho Park, Chan Yeong Heo and Young Bin Choy, Acta Biomaterialia 9 (2013) 8318-8327.
35. “Nanoparticle Amplification via Photothermal Unveiling of Cryptic Collagen Binding Sites” Justin H. Lo, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Jacqueline Douglass, Ji-Ho Park, Michael J. Sailor, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, J. Mater. Chem. B 1 (2013) 5235-5240.
In 2012, 34. “In Vivo Clearance and Toxicity of Monodisperse Iron Oxide Nanocrystals” Luo Gu, Ronnie H. Fang, Michael J. Sailor, and Ji-Ho Park, ACS Nano 6 (2012) 4947-4954.
33. “Hybrid Nanoparticles for Detection and Treatment of Cancer” Michael J. Sailor, and Ji-Ho Park, Adv. Mater. 24 (2012) 3779-3802.
32. “Different Effect of Hydrogelation on Anti-Fouling and Circulation Properties of Dextran-Iron Oxide Nanoparticles” Priya Prakash Karmali, Ying Chao, Ji-Ho Park, Michael J. Sailor, Erkki Ruoslahti and Dmitri Simberg, Mol. Pharmaceutics 9 (2012) 539-545.
31. “Nanowire-Based Single Cell Endoscopy” Ji-Ho Park*, Ruoxue Yan*, Yeonho Choi, Chuljoon Heo, Seung-Man Yang, Luke P. Lee, and Peidong Yang. Nature Nanotech. 7 (2012) 191-196 (*equal contribution)
- Featured in LBL News(Dec 20, 2011), Epoch Times(Dec 24, 2012), KAIST news (Jan 10, 2012), Nature Method. [9 (2012) 128], Optics & Photonics Focus (Feb 8, 2012), and Nature Nanotechnology [7 (2012) 148-149].
- Featured in many Korean newspapers (Dong-a, Joongang, Hankyung, Digital Times, Financial News, ET news and so on)
In 2011, 30. “Nanoparticles that Communicate In Vivo to Amplify Tumour Targeting” Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Ji- Ho Park, Kevin Y. Lin, Neetu Singh, Christian Schwöppe, Rolf Mesters, Wolfgang E. Berdel, Erkki Ruoslahti, Michael J. Sailor, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Nature Mater.10 (2011) 545-552 - Featured in Nature news(Jun 19, 2011), MIT news (Jun 20, 2011), UCSD news (Jun 20, 2011), Nature Mater. [10 (2011) 482-483], Chemical & Engineering News (Jun 27, 2011), Scientific American (Jul 8, 2011), Nature Rev. Cancer [11 (2011) 537], The Economist (Sep 3, 2011), and Nature Outlook [491 (2012) S58-S60].
Prior to joining KAIST (2004 ~ 2010),
29. “NMR Relaxation and Magnetic Properties of Superparamagnetic Nanoworms” Yves Gossuin, Sabrina Disch, Quoc L. Vuong, Pierre Gillis, Raphael P. Hermann, Ji-Ho Park, and Michael J. Sailor. Contrast Media Mol. Imaging 5 (2010) 318-322
28. “Magnetic Luminescent Porous Silicon Microparticles for Localized Delivery of Molecular Drug Payloads” Luo Gu, Ji-Ho Park, Duong Kim, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Michael J. Sailor. Small (Frontispiece) 22 (2010) 2546-2552
27. “Nanoparticle-Induced Vascular Blockade in Human Prostate Cancer” Lilach Agemy, Kazuki N. Sugahara, Venkata Ramana Kotamraju, Kunal Gujraty, Olivier M. Girard, Yuko Kono, Robert F. Mattrey, Ji-Ho Park, Michael J. Sailor, Ana I. Jimenez, Carlos Cativiela, David Zanuy, Francisco J. Sayago, Carlos Aleman, Ruth Nussinov and Erkki Ruoslahti, Blood 116 (2010) 2847-2856
26. “Cooperative Nanoparticles for Tumor Detection and Photothermally Triggered Drug Delivery” Ji- Ho Park, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Luvena Ong, Andrea Centrone, T. Alan Hatton, Erkki Ruoslahti, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, and Michael J. Sailor. Adv. Mater. 22 (2010) 880-885 -
Featured as “Advances in Advance” and NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Mar, 2010)
25. “Cooperative Nanomaterial System to Sensitize, Target, and Treat Tumors” Ji-Ho Park, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Mary Jue Xu, Valentina Fogal, Venkata Ramana Kotamraju, Erkki Ruoslahti, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, & Michael J. Sailor. PNAS 107 (2010) 981-986
- Featured in “This Week in PNAS” - Featured in UCSD news (Jan 4, 2010), MIT news (Jan 6, 2010), NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Jan, 2010),Nature Reviews Drug Discovery[Research highlight, 9 (March 2010) 194], The Epoch Times (Mar 10, 2010), Laboratory News (Mar 11, 2010) and The Scientist (Apr 2010, volume 24, page 69).
24. “Contact Activation of Kallikrein-Kinin System by Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles in vitro and in vivo” Dmitri Simberg, Wan-Ming Zhang, Sergei Merkulov, Keith McCrae, Ji-Ho Park, Michael J. Sailor and Erkki Ruoslahti. J. Controlled Release 140 (2009) 301-305
23. “A Surface Charge Study on Cellular Uptake Behavior of F3 Peptide Conjugated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles” Yu Zhang, Mo Yang, Ji-Ho Park, Michael J. Sailor, Mihri Ozkan, and Cengiz Ozkan, Small 5 (2009) 1990-1996
22. “SERS-Coded Gold Nanorods as a Multifunctional Platform for Densely-Multiplexed Near-Infrared Imaging and Photothermal Heating” Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Andrea Centrone, Ji-Ho Park, Renuka Ramanathan, Michael J. Sailor, T. Alan Hatton, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Adv. Mater. 21 (2009) 3175-3180 - Featured in Nature Mater. [8 (2009) 453-454], NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Jun, 2009)
21. “Differential Proteomics Analysis of the Surface Heterogeneity of Dextran Iron Oxide Nanoparticles and the Implications for Their In Vivo Clearance” Dmitri Simberg, Ji-Ho Park, Priya Karmali, Wan-Ming Zhang, Sergei Merkulov, Keith McCrae, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Michael J. Sailor, and Erkki Ruoslahti, Biomaterials, 30 (2009) 3926-3933
20. “Computationally Guided Photothermal Tumor Therapy Using Long-Circulating Gold Nanorod Antennas” Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Ji-Ho Park, Amit Agrawal, Nanda Kishor Bandaru, Sarit K. Das, Michael J. Sailor, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Cancer Res. (Cover Article), 69 (2009) 3892-3900 - Featured in Nature Mater. [8(2009) 453-454], NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Jun, 2009)
19. “Biodegradable Luminescent Porous Silicon Nanoparticles for in vivo Applications” Ji-Ho Park, Luo Gu, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Erkki Ruoslahti, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, and Michael J. Sailor, Nature Mater. 8 (2009) 331-336
- Featured in UCSD news (Feb 23, 2009), Technology Review (Feb 23, 2009), Chemical & Engineering News (Feb 24, 2009), NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Mar, 2009),Nature Mater. [8 (2009) 252-253], Discovery Channel (Mar 30, 2009), Future Oncology (Apr, 2009, 5(3) 289), Materials today (Apr 12, 2009), and NSF Discovery Article inthe front page of NSF website (May 4, 2009).
- Selected as the FAST BREAKING PAPER in Materials Science in Science Watch (Apr 2010, which had the highest percentage increase in citations in Essential Science Indicators of Thomson Reuters)
- Selected as one of their 20 "Landmark Articles" in 10-year-old Nature Materials (Aug 2012).
18. “Systematic Surface Engineering of Magnetic Nanoworms for in vivo Tumor Targeting” Ji-Ho Park, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Lianglin Zhang, Austin M. Derfus, Dmitri Simberg, Todd J. Harris, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Michael J. Sailor, Small, 5 (2009) 694-700
17. “Oxidation-Triggered Release of Fluorescent Molecules or Drugs from Mesoporous Si Microparticles" Elizabeth C. Wu, Ji-Ho Park, Jennifer S. Park, Ester Segal, Frédérique Cunin, and Michael J. Sailor, ACS Nano, 2 (2008) 2401-2409
16. “Micellar Hybrid Nanoparticles for Simultaneous Magneto-Fluorescent Imaging and Drug Delivery” Ji-Ho Park, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Erkki Ruoslahti, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, and Michael J. Sailor, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 47 (2008) 7284-7288 - Featured in UCSD news (Sep 12, 2008),NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Sep, 2008)
15. “In vivo Tumor Cell Targeting with “Click” Nanoparticles” Geoffrey von Maltzahn*, Yin Ren*, Ji-Ho Park, Dal-Hee Min, Venkata Ramana Kotamrju, Jayanthi Jayakumar, Valentina Fogal, Michael J. Sailor, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Bioconjugated Chem. 19 (2008) 1570-1578 (*equal contribution) - Listed as "The most accessed article" in Bioconjugate Chemistry during 2008
14. “Protease-Triggered Unveiling of Bioactive Nanoparticles” Todd J. Harris, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Matthew E. Lord, Ji-Ho Park, Amit Agrawal, Dal-Hee Min, Michael J. Sailor, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Small. 4 (2008) 1307-1312
13. “Magnetic Iron Oxide Nanoworms for Tumor Targeting and Imaging” Ji-Ho Park, Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Lianglin Zhang, Michael P. Schwartz, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Erkki Ruoslahti, and Michael J. Sailor, Adv. Mater. (Cover Article) 20 (2008) 1630-1635 - Featured as “Advances in Advance”- Featured in UCSD news (May 6, 2008), MRS news (May 8, 2008), Discovery Channel (May 12, 2008), ABC news (May 13, 2008), FOX news live with live interview(May 14, 2008), Technology Review (May 14, 2008), NCI/NIH Nanotech News (May 21, 2008), Materials Views (June, 2008), Analytical Chemistry(July 1, 2008),Popular Science (Nov, 2008) and Illustreret Videnskab (Nov, 2008). - Listed as "The most accessed article" in Advanced Materials in May 2008 - Listed as "The most accessed article" in Advanced Materials in Feb 2008–Jan 2009 - Listed as "The Best of Advanced Materials“ from Jan 2008 through Jun 2009.
12. “Nanoparticle Self-Assembly Directed by Antagonistic Kinase and Phosphatase Activities” Geoffrey von Maltzahn*, Dal-Hee Min*, Yingxin Zhang, Ji-Ho Park, Todd J. Harris, Michael Sailor, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Adv. Mater. 19 (2007) 3579-3582 (*equal contribution)
11. “Nanoparticle Self-Assembly Gated by Logical Proteolytic Triggers” Geoffrey von Maltzahn, Todd J Harris, Ji-Ho Park, Alexander J Schmidt, Michael J. Sailor, and Sangeeta N. Bhatia, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 129 (2007) 6064-6065 - Featured in Research Highlights of Nature Nanotech (2 (2007) 336) and NCI/NIH Nanotech News (May, 2007)
10. “Biomimetic Amplification of Nanoparticle Homing to Tumors” Dmitri Simberg, Tasmia Duza, Ji Ho Park, Markus Essler, Jan Pilch, Lianglin Zhang, Austin M. Derfus, Meng Yang, Robert M. Hoffman, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, Michael Sailor and Erkki Ruoslahti, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 104 (2007) 932- 936 - Featured in NCI/NIH Nanotech News (Jan 16, 2007), Research Highlights of Nature Nanotech (Jan 26, 2007) and MIT news (Feb 1, 2007)
9. “Local Heating of Discrete Droplets Using Magnetic Porous Silicon-Based Photonic Crystals” Ji-Ho Park, Austin M. Derfus, Ester Segal, Kenneth S. Vecchio, Sangeeta N. Bhatia, and Michael J. Sailor, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 128 (2006) 7938-7946 - Featured in New Scientist (issue 2555, 10 June 2006, page 32), and Research Highlights of Lab on a Chip (6 (2006) 1115).
8. “Bioactivity of Calcium Phosphate Coatings Prepared by Electrodeposition in a Modified Simulated Body Fluid” Ji-Ho Park, Doug-Youn Lee, Keun-Taek Oh, Yong-Keun Lee, Kwang-Mahn Kim, and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Materials Letters 60 (2006) 2573–2577
7. “Nerve Regeneration with the Use of a Poly(L-lactide-co-glycolic acid)-Coated Collagen Tube Filled with Collagen Gel” Doug-Youn Lee, Byung-Ho Choi, Ji-Ho Park, Shi-Jiang Zhu, Byung-Young Kim, Jin- Young Huh, Seoung-Ho Lee, Jae-Hyung Jung, and Sung-Hoon Kim, Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surgery 34 (2006) 50–56
6. “Preparation and Characterization of Magnetic Chitosan Particles for Hyperthermic Application” Ji- Ho Park, Ki-Hyeong Im, Se-Ho Lee, Dong-Hyun Kim, Doug-Youn Lee, Yong-Keun Lee, Kwang-Mahn Kim, and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 293 (2005) 328-333
5. “Bioactive Calcium Phosphate Coating Prepared on H2O2-Treated Titanium Substrate by Electrodeposition” Ji-Ho Park, Yong-Keun Lee, Kwang-Mahn Kim and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Surface and Coatings Technology 195 (2005) 252-257
4. “Bioactive Cyanoacrylate-Based Filling Material for Bone Defects in Dental Applications” Kyeong-Jun Park, Ji-Ho Park, Sang-Bae Lee, Doug-Youn Lee, Kwang-Mahn Kim, and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Key Engineering Materials 284-286 (2005) 933-936
3. “Organic-Inorganic Hybrids of Hydroxyapatite with Chitosan” K.H. Im, J.H. Park, K.M. Kim, K.N. Kim, S.H. Choi, C.K. Kim, and Y.-K. Lee, Key Engineering Materials 284-286 (2005) 729-732
2. “Transformation of Electrodeposited Calcium Phosphate Coatings in Simulated Body Fluid and in Culture Medium” Ji-Ho Park, Yong-Keun Lee, Kwang-Mahn Kim, and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Key Engineering Materials 284-286 (2005) 473-476
1. “Bioactive Calcium Phosphate Coating on Sodium Hydroxide-Pretreated Titanium Substrate by Electrodeposition” Ji-Ho Park, Doug-Youn Lee, Keun-Taek Oh, Yong-Keun Lee and Kyoung-Nam Kim, Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 87 (2004) 1792-1794