Nanoscale Lab Safety
Some Quick Links:
- Lab Cleanup Checklist
- EHS Waste Disposal
- Chemical Waste Pickup
- Biohazard Waste Pickup: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summary of recommended biosafety levels for infectious agents
- Disinfectant Chart
- MIT Disinfectant Link
- 2010 ECP
- Eye Protection Guidance
- Lab Coat Guidance
- Lab Specific Safety Training 12/2009
Lab Clean-Up Schedule:
To be completed Wednesday. Late cleanups earn penalty (additional) cleanups.
Print out the Lab Cleanup Checklist, fill it out and submit it to the our lab's EHS representative - Andrea.
<html> <center> <iframe src="http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=bqq0ahepqnmlsugeiahipm09bc%40group.calendar.google.com&title=Nanoscale%20Lab%20Cleanup%20Schedule&chrome=NAVIGATION&height=588" style=" border-width:0 " width="800" frameborder="0" height="588"></iframe></center> <br> <a target="_blank" href="http://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=bqq0ahepqnmlsugeiahipm09bc%40group.calendar.google.com"><img src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif" border=0></a> </html> Click this button to subscribe to this calendar
If you don't see the calendar on this page, please let Mike know.
- Feel free to swap dates with others, but you will remain responsible for making sure the maintenance is performed on your assigned date.
- If you have any concerns or suggestion about all this, please contact Andrea.
Lab Specific Training Schedule
- Everyone is on a December training schedule, 12/01/09 -