1. Weiping Gao, Kohji Ohno, Takeshi Fukuda, Yoshinobu Tsujii. “Reentrant ultralow-to-high-to-ultralow friction transition by a concentrated polymer brush in water-alcohol mixtures”, submitted and under peer review.
2. Weiping Gao, Akihiro Nomura, Kohji Ohno, Takeshi Fukuda, Ashutosh Chilkoti, Yoshinobu Tsujii. “Thermally responsive water lubrication by a concentrated polymer brush”, submitted and under peer review.
3. Weiping Gao, Donghua Xu, Dong Woo Lim, Stephen L. Craig, Ashutosh Chilkoti. “In situ growth of a thermoresponsive polymer of a genetically engineered elastin-like polypeptide”, Polym. Chem.,2011, 2， 1561-1566.
4. Weiping Gao, Wenge Liu, Trine Christensen, Michael R. Zalutsky, Ashutosh Chilkoti. “In situ growth of a PEG-like polymer from the C-terminus of an intein fusion protein improves pharmacokinetics and tumor accumulation”, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2010, 107, 16432-16437. Note: This paper has been highlighted by Nature and Science-Business eXchange (SciBX).
5. Weiping Gao, Wenge Liu, J. Andrew Mackay, Michael R. Zalutsky, Eric J. Toone, Ashutosh Chilkoti. “In situ growth of a stoichiometric PEG-like conjugate at a protein’s N-terminus with significantly improved pharmacokinetics”, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 2009, 106, 15231–15236. Note: This paper has been highlighted by media and journals such as Nature, Science Daily, and Science-Business eXchange(SciBX).
6. Yoshinobu Tsujii, Akihiro Nomura, Kenji. Okayasu, Weiping Gao, Kohji Ohno, Takeshi Fukuda. “AFM studies on microtribology of concentrated polymer brushes in solvents” Journal of Physics: Conference Series 2009, 184, 012031.
7. Yu Bai, Weiping Gao, Jingjing Yan, Yuguo Ma, Dehai Liang, Zichen Li, Bingyong Han, Wantai Yang, Erqiang Chen. “Co-aggregation process of poly(ethylene oxide)-b-polybutadiene/poly(acrylic acid) based on evolution of interpolymer hydrogen bonding in solutions” Polymer 2008, 49, 2099-2106.
8. Weiping Gao, Yu Bai, Erqiang Chen, Zichen Li, Bingyong Han, Wantai Yang, Qifeng Zhou. “Controlling vesicle formation via interpolymer hydrogen-bonding complexation between poly(ethylene oxide)-block-polybutadiene and poly(acrylic acid) in solution” Macromolecules 2006, 39, 4894-4898.
9. Weiping Gao, Yu Bai, Erqiang Chen, Qifeng Zhou. “Crystallization and Melting of Poly(ethylene oxide) Confined in Nanostructured Particles with Cross-Linked Shells of Polybutadiene” Chinese Journal of Polymer Science 2005, 23, 275-284.
10. Weiping Gao, Yu Bai, Erqiang Chen, Qifeng Zhou. “Confined polymer crystallization and melting within shell-crosslinked nano-aggregates”, Acta Polymerica Sinica 2004, 3, 317-320.
11. Qiye Wu, Xing Wang, Weiping Gao, Youliang Hu, Zongneng Qi. “Unusual rheological behaviors of linear PE and PE/kaolin composite” Journal of Applied Polymer Science 2001, 80 , 2154-2161.
12. Qiong Zhou, Weiping Gao, Juntao Wu, Jakun Wang, Hongyui Zhen, Qiyie Wu. “Compound mechanism of the endo-exothermic and exo-endothermic +/- balanced blowing agent”, Journal of Cellular Plastics 2000, 36, 126.
13. Qiye Wu, Weiping Gao, et al. “Synthesis fo Benzyl N, N-diethyldithiocarbamate and photopolymerization of styrene and methyl methacrylate with BDC as iniferter”, China Plastics Indurstry 2000, 28, 1.
14. Qiye Wu, Weiping Gao, et al. “Preparation of monodisperse cross-linked PS nano-microspheres by emulsifier-free emulsion polymerization”, China Plastics Indurstry 2000, 28, 21.15. Qiye Wu, Weiping Gao, et al., “Toughening of R-PVC/CPE blend by PMMA-basic core-shell rigid organic filler”, Polymer Materials Science and Engineering 2000, 16, 105.