IGEM:IMPERIAL/2006/project/Oscillator/project browser/Test Sensing Prey Construct/TestingValidation
From OpenWetWareJump to navigationJump to search
|Super Parts||Prey Construct|
T9002: Test Sensing Prey Construct
- With this testing part, we want to characterize the sensitivity of the prey cell towards the prey molecule (AHL)
- By testing the part firstly with known AHL concentrations, a transfer curve can be established
- By referring to the transfer function, this part will serve as an assay for AHL concentrations, which allows us to quantize different AHL concentrations
- The expression of GFP and thus the level of fluorescence is dependent on the concentration of AHL
Testing Results (processed data) for T9002:
- 22/08/2006 plate 1 and 22/08/2006 plate 2 (96-well plate was left in shaker overnight)
- Demonstrate how you are extracting the paramters you are interested in from experimental data.
- Give the results.