Here are some of the papers that got us started with DNA Nanotechnology. We have had several discussions around them. These are raw, unedited discussions across groups, but can be a good starting point for anyone to begin with the subject.
You can access the original excel sheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AksFSlQDSLnWdEw1bWxaOUZEeEU1TjZhNDN0MnlJRFE&hl=en_US#gid=0
- (It contains our discussions in the form of answers to generalized questions.)
- Another Dimension for DNA Art
- Self Assembly of DNA into Nanoscale three-dimensional shapes by Douglas et. al
- Folding DNA into twisted and Curved Nanoscale Shapes by Dietz et al.
- Designer Curvature by Yan Liu, et. al.
- DNA origami with complex curvatures in three dimensional space by Han et. al.
- DNA Nanotechnology Grows Up
- Next Step : DNA Robots
- A Primer to scaffolded DNA Origami
- Folding DNA to create Nanoscale shapes and patterns
- Mechanical twisting of a host by a photoresponsive Host
- Rapid Prototyping of 3D DNA Origami shapes with CADNano
- Nanorobot Movement : Challenges and Biologically Inspired Solutions